Archived AAA+

Status
Not open for further replies.
My store has an HRTL but we also have lots of positions that are non-existent in other stores.

We still have a separate in stocks team and TL, two APS plus a Sr. APS, greeters, 4 GSTLs, an ETL-Logisitcs and one ETL-Replenishment that alternate overnight with the ETL-LOG and a dayside backroom ETL, Sr.Merch ummm I forgot what else. I have to look at our ORG chart.

We still have a separate in stocks team and TL, two APS plus a Sr. APS, greeters, 4 GSTLs, an ETL-Logisitcs and one ETL-Replenishment that alternate overnight with the ETL-LOG and a dayside backroom ETL, Sr.Merch ummm I forgot what else. I have to look at our ORG chart.
You must be above $50m a year, but below 76.5

HRTL...only AAA and up have those lol. That position was taken away years and years ago from my store.
Our hrtm was bumped to hrtl while we waited for a new etl-hr "to compensate for the extra work". Lv, I think B this year.

Reviewing this thread, I think I'm an AAA+, at the very least an AAA... considering our store may or may not have been somewhere in the top of the BF sales companywide... like somewhere in the top... like near the top, like ya'know up there...

And I think we're understaffed (also in general) for ETL's considering, one ETL runs both the front and softlines, but we've got a total of about 8 or 9 ETLs, four of which are Hardlines/Electronics. Then overnight has about 5 more ETLs (don't know how they work, just know they're ETLS). Then each department has at least two team leads if not more (same for overnight). During holiday season we peak about 400+ Team Members on payroll.... Maybe half of those in the store (dayside+overnight) every day during holiday season.

I know for a fact AP is understaffed, because we currently only have 2 TPS, and then one ETL-AP, and then an APS. There's just not enough qualified people/people in general applying for the positions anymore around here. When I first started there was like 8 people in AP... Now there's four, that was three years ago though, and same for ETLs. When I first started there was about 11 or 12 ETLs in the store, and then a million and one SrTls (which my store discontinued), and a lot of them were shipped off to other stores. We also get interns, the most I've seen was about 6 at once, I remember by the end of the session there was only like 3 or 4 left (lol), and only one made it to my store but then they kinda... uh, set her up, without going into much detail there because I'm not at the position to talk about how evil my store is. But yeah...

Someone told me the volume of our store before, but I've forgotten. *sigh*

EDIT: Forgot to add, there's 2 HRTL's, and then the ETL-HR, and not to mention the other 6 in HR that man TSC.

Stores over $85+ Mil in sales get extra ETLs and TLs for every extra $10 million in sales. Those positions can be assigned on a need basis. Some stores may elect to use the additional ETL as a extra ETL food, while other stores may use it as a extra ETL AP depending on need.

My old store was right around $48 mil but my current store is doing over $90 mil a year. The two stores aren't even comparable.

HRTL...only AAA and up have those lol. That position was taken away years and years ago from my store.
Not true. I'm in a AA+ store and we have a HRTL and 3 HRTMs (though they're not exclusively HRTMs -- one is also a GSA and the others are cashier and FRO).

I visited my neighborhood Target today. Apparently, it's the 3rd highest volume Target in the USA. 32 registers. Constant calls for backup. Thank God I don't work at that one. I can't even imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back