Archived Aaaaand, I'm in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey team. (hehe)
I'm Foster. I'm currently a seasonal cashier, though I've been doing a lot of things besides cashier recently, for example, completely rezoning one spot (ugh). I have a pretty good feeling I'll be hired on after my 6 months. Anyways, glad to be here, already love the community and I look forward to being a part of it and contributing.

See ya around.

[SIRENS IN THE DISTANCE]

Yes hello I am the One Spot police and I am here to arrest you for not liking the absolute best place in the store

I will force teach you accept One Spot as your lord and saviour, everything will be okay my precious little cashier

One Spot is the best part of the store. Mainly because it no longer exists. It used to be the worst spot, that title now belongs to Bullseye's Playground.

I don't think one spot will ever be gone, it's always going to be referred to as one spot. At least it's still one spot where I'm at

Yeah it's Bullseye's Playground but it's always a mouthful to say. We always just say One Spot or See Spot it's much easier.

Welcome to Target and welcome to The Break Room. Enjoy the ride.

So do ours mrknownothing.

I refer to it at the messy playground, bottomless pit, etc.

I love to buy items but forget any type of organization and since im OCD i dislike it..
That and the "pokemon" wall...

I hate how it's become sort of SF. I hate pushing stuff there. I'm 99% housewares/domestics and when I see that, I cringe.

One Spot was my HR team member's favorite place to zone and stock. I suspect she's a closet masochist. When it became Bullseye's Playground she told me that the salesfloor was responsible for it, but I keep catching her over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back