Archived About that pay raise to $12...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
More hours, more consistent schedule, stepping stone to leadership. That's basically it, I suppose.
This is so true. With the new operational model the service and engagement advocate role is a bit different. But the upside is more hours and being able to do more then just sit at a lane or the service desk.

If I just started in October am I supposed to get a review/raise or not until next spring?

Yes, you get a review. Raise will be prorated. Then bump to 12 if you aren't already there.

Was told our raise to a minimum of $12 is now delayed until September. LOL.
Given how raises were implemented last year (merit in April and minimum wage increase in October), this makes a certain amount of sense.

The longer they can delay it the more money they can make.

As was announced awhile ago, new hires will not receive the $12 minimum until the Fall. Any current (as of the end of April) team members will be at the $12 minimum now.

I just heard from our HR that they are just doing merit raises and a bump to $12 for existing tm’s. No differential for paygrade 35.

When is this supposed to take effect for existing (not new) TMs? My pay has been the same since last year's review, and I still haven't received my review for this year.

I was hired in march and told by hr my pay would be bumped up to $12 in April... so far it still hasn't happened

The $12 minimum was effective either 4/29 or 5/6 based on pay cycle. Check will show that rate on 5/18 or 5/25.

5/25 for me. My raise bumped me up to $12.22, but I hope it shows $12.50 because consumables along with beauty, apparel, electronics and starbucks are supposed to be pg 35.

I have a question about this.... I’m going on maternity leave for about two and a half months starting the end of next month. Say when I leave, my pay is the same... if it changes to the $12 after I leave, do I still get the pay bump as part of short term disability/vacation pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back