Archived About that pay raise to $12...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my review last week..average DIO (the middle one)...my prorated raise would have been .18 instead going to 12. They said starts the 18th...since that’s not the start of a pay period I suspect it’s on this Friday’s check but we see

So yall got paid..
Was it on the check or not? Im 5/25 cycle

Curious too...was the $12 pay bump there? I won’t know until next week...

I worked in a warehouse in the 90s and made about $9/hr and the saddest thing is I still see warehouse jobs paying $9/hr even though the cost of everything else ESPECIALLY FUEL has gone through the roof.

McDonalds started their combos at about $3.50 for Quarter Pounder with fries and drink. It's twice that now.

You know you're getting up there when you complain about the low prices you remember from your youth.

*yawn* I need a nap. Judge Wapner is on at 4.

I worked in a warehouse in the 90s and made about $9/hr and the saddest thing is I still see warehouse jobs paying $9/hr even though the cost of everything else ESPECIALLY FUEL has gone through the roof.

I am not in a high cost of living area, but even McD here starts at $9/hr.

If I could run my store by dictate like an autocrat and give arbitrary raises I would do this:

- move flow to overnight, starting at $14, add at least 6 more
- cashiers make base $16, 25% bump during Q4, all lanes staffed at all times
- GSA base $18, 25% bump during Q4
- add more AP, bump base to $30 and allow them to carry pepper spray
- add more market TMs, base pay $14
- add more electronics TMs, minimum of 6 scheduled during Q4
- add a couple of dedicated phone answerers, full time
- add a couple more plano TMs, base $14
- add 5 more softlines TMs, base $14
- order 100 more Zebras and issue a personal one to all salesfloor, backroom TMs and leads
- pay myself $30 hourly w/0 bonuses, fuck salaries
- bump the TM discount to 25% and the RC discount to 10% during Q4

all positions are full time only, OT available on request, and get a minimum $3 annual performance bump

That would be reflected under Salary & Wages Expense in your Income Statement, which will decrease the profit margin to a detrimental level which would therefore leverage a greater pressure on Sales and therefore REDCards.

So, I got my review last week. Was bumped up by 32¢ (word is no one got much of anything this year), so a little over $12. I checked my pay stub and it's at $12.50 because I'm in Electronics, so the $12 an hour did go into effect this pay period, but the extra amount I got as part of my review basically means nothing, otherwise I would be up to $12.82.

So, I got my review last week. Was bumped up by 32¢ (word is no one got much of anything this year), so a little over $12. I checked my pay stub and it's at $12.50 because I'm in Electronics, so the $12 an hour did go into effect this pay period, but the extra amount I got as part of my review basically means nothing, otherwise I would be up to $12.82.
Join the crowd merit increase gets wiped out with the bump to 12

With all the pay increases I lost my $1/hour travel pay so now I also now make a whole two quarters over base with nearly 3 years of TPS experience.

If it wasn't for internals and other operational loss I'd be out. Apprehensions are fun but they just aren't worth it anymore as a TPS. Especially since booster apps are going to be the norm with tethers gone.

I don't understand the pay structure but I guess that's why I'm not in charge.

First, you've got to knock yourself stupid.

Reactions: TTB
So given that we are currently sitting at $12 and Target has said $15 min. By end of 2020 who wants to guess when the next bump might be/how much it will be...

I have very little to look forward to work wise these raises are fun LOL until they increase my job duties and decrease hours.

Our HRTL told me we were all at 12 now, but new hires are still at 11 for the time being. She didn't know when their bump went into effect, but she did say that eventually they would be at 12, too.

My best guess is they will do another raise in time to hire seasonals for q4--like last year. That is when I think all tms will go to the same rate per paygrade. 13/13.50. Just my guess.

Wild assed guess - 5 more jumps between now and Christmas 2020. Probably in October and April. One will be $1.00, the rest will be $0.50. No guess as to which one will be the buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back