Accidentally sold something before street date (possibly?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
image0.jpg

If the said album really leaks, trust! You will be dealt with, they will trace your IP address down and sue your Target!

If you sold the Gaga album early.... you're going to jail baby and the Little Monsters will make sure you DO. You'd better check the security footage and track that bitch down and snatch the album back off her or you'll be locked up for a very long time. This isn't a threat... it's a promise. Mwuah 💋

If you sold the Gaga album early.... you're going to jail baby and the Little Monsters will make sure you DO. You'd better check the security footage and track that bitch down and snatch the album back off her or you'll be locked up for a very long time. This isn't a threat... it's a promise. Mwuah 💋
AP has the name of the girl who purchased it bc she used a credit card........ so hopefully it's all on her if she leaks it. I simply made a mistake.

The cringe............................................... sorry walmart employees you had to witness this

The guest practically snatched the copy from my hands. I did not know this was going to happen. I'm not a criminal
You unfortunately should not have presented it to them in the first place. I really hope this is simply a learning experience for you and not potential devastating. Everyone makes mistakes. I knew nothing about street dates when I first started either but I was luckily never put in this situation.

And neither is AP, so you wouldn't have it to begin with. Troll much?
Well I was standing behind them when they were looking up the transaction. What was I supposed to do? Shut my eyes? Good god. People make MISTAKES guys. Sorry were not perfect like all of you

Hello. I was contacted on twitter regarding this defaming website post by Lady Ga Ga's fans (I had to go on private because I am being harassed). ExecutionFace is lying. He told me it wasn't a problem and to tell the Cashier it was okay. Take responsibility. I am not responsible for your behavior.

This is getting stupid and annoying.

Don't, just don't.

There are some new faces here who might not know how to act in this place but I'm only going to say this once.

Act like grownups now!

425.gif

Don't, just don't.

There are some new faces here who might not know how to act in this place but I'm only going to say this once.

Act like grownups now!

425.gif

I am a grownup. I am being bullied on twitter by lady ga ga fans because of this thread. I will sue the website if this continues. Please punish

Well I was standing behind them when they were looking up the transaction. What was I supposed to do? Shut my eyes? Good god. People make MISTAKES guys. Sorry were not perfect like all of you
OMG your stupidity will cost your job, and hopefully you'll be sued for practically making an artist lost thousands of dollars.

Don't, just don't.

Act like grownups now!

425.gif
I hope you realize by now that this is just a bored lady gaga fan trolling to make other gaga fans think the album is leaking
At least this was entertaining i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back