Accommodations - Learn and Earn!

So I just discovered this thread last night. Several lessons later, I have a $20 Starbucks gift card lol. I've yet to win the gravity game though.

I finally landed on a $10 Starbucks gift card on the gravity game, but I didn’t realize they would rapid fire quiz you lol. Oops.

No Domino's?
Join a webinar in the last few days of September for a chance at $10 Dominoes. If its like last time you have a very high chance because they give out a lot in each. I'll see in 30 mins.

All Tech Team Members now have emails. You can now verify yourself on the CONDUIT and other LMS'
I'll have to rewrite the post later as some of them now are less rewarding then others, for example Google has not had prizes for almost a year now.

Get to your email through myDay > Tools > Workbench > Menu > Workbench > Quick Links > Applications > O365 Apps > Outlook

First Otterbox webinar on SellPro you get 40% off coupon. Any others after that you have a chance for a free case!

Chance at $10 Starbucks for attending HP Events, 1 each week of October.

FYI, if you get an Otterbox case code, you are able to use it as a $65 coupon on a more expensive item.

1603222657119.png

Still doesn't help that their website literally doesn't work. And will not verify you.

FYI, if you get an Otterbox case code, you are able to use it as a $65 coupon on a more expensive item.
Got my LifeProof one finally and got a PhoneSoap Pro! It was actually $100 off vs $65 off. Idk if it's different for Otterbox.

1603574880950.png

My Lenovo Smart Clock from Motorola Insiders and my PhoneSoap Pro from Sellpro x Lifeproof. <3

In other news, the Google vendor came around to tell us that they will be offering up to 90% discounts on Google products through Google Retail Training starting November 2nd. So rack up those points so you will be ready when they drop the discounts!

In other news, the Google vendor came around to tell us that they will be offering up to 90% discounts on Google products through Google Retail Training starting November 2nd. So rack up those points so you will be ready when they drop the discounts!
how does the google program work? Do you purchase items with the points only? I click to redeem points and it doesn’t show any items so I assume they only drop them periodically?

Back