Archived Acknowledging FDC truck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ETL wants to train a few people to acknowledge a truck for when there's no receiver and apparently when she doesn't feel like doing it, even though our last ETL did it without fail.

But, uh, I've only been through the process once or twice, I get the ADCI nonsense, it's the 10 bits of paperwork afterward that I feel like I'll forget. If any receivers or people trained to acknowledge truck can give me a run-down, I'd be grateful.

You say you have the ADCI down. If you are talking about the FDC truck after acknowledging it in ADCI you toggle where your at the home screen, go into all Apps, goto PUSH and enter trailer number. When asked if anymore trailers enter no, then basically close it out pushing the red x in top right. There is no need in scanning anything, atleast not until all FDC's have switched to the PIC labels on the cartons then supposedly your FDC unload process will change.

when you get the paper work that comes with the truck, you check on the paper to see if the truck number and the store number match, and you check the tag on the truck lock and make sure it matches the paperwork, you go under RF apps and type in ADCI, follow and fill out the right info that it asks you to accept the

truck...then toggle and go into the PUSH app and follow the info again that it gives you, it will ask for the truck number and all that and gives you the option to open the trailer, then it wants you to scan the cartons in it, then you get the little tag thats on the truck lock and you staple it to the paper work and give it to your

receiver...i havent accepted a truck in about a year, but this is the run down on how its done, i think i covered it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back