Archived Adele is seriously stressing me out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god. Now we just need to get her off the radio...

And for what it's worth, if I hear, "... Hello ...? It's me..." one more time I am going to go on a rampage.

finally a video i can listen to... maybe it's the Jay Z mix

But is Beyoncé gonna get as much hype because I KNOW that'll sell out immediately....

Spot started a new show on the electronics tvs with Adele today. Spot had put all 25 albums on sale for 10.00, too.

Whenever I zone Men's I start by Electronics so I don't have to hear the commercial. I'm only Softlines..Poor Electronics team members.

Whenever I zone Men's I start by Electronics so I don't have to hear the commercial. I'm only Softlines..Poor Electronics team members.

God that's the worst one. Worse than Adele and anything else. At one point I thought they had discontinued it but then once the Christmas madness died down, I started hearing it again...

I had a softlines tm helping me today with the ad. They heard the tv wall for 20 minutes & said omg. I feel your pain in electronics. I did the sneaky thing & turned down the tvs, a little.

I was singing "hello" yesterday in the dairy cooler. I don't care. It's Adele and I'm in the dairy cooler. And are you going to tell me you can resist singing "hello"?

Booted out for Weird Al? That's a tragedy. Someone got offended by eat it and Amish paradise? Terrible.

You know what I think is just as bad as Adele, is that new Chris Brown song. Our store was repeating his music video twice (once for the preorder video and now available). It is so annoying.
I've been looking for someone to mention that one, it gets on my nerves more than Adele. Just over and over and over again with hero or zero whatever he says. I don't care enough to look it up.

At this point the second that I hear anything Adele I change the channel, skip the song, plug my ears, or throw the thing making the noise at the wall. If I hear "Hello...?" on the radio ONE MORE FUCKING TIME, I swear I am going to drive my car into a building. I take alternate routes to avoid Electronics when possible. I don't go to my campus's cafeteria on days that they have a DJ. She is literally everywhere and it is driving me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back