Archived Adult TMs acting like children

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizl

Beauty TM
Does anyone else get this in their store? I've got a cranky TM who treats an ETL and their lackey like kids, so they act like kids, and then they bicker, and then it turns into an awkward at best and hostile at worst environment. Y'all have got like two decades on me, pleaaaase act like it.

Does anyone else get this in their store? I've got a cranky TM who treats an ETL and their lackey like kids, so they act like kids, and then they bicker, and then it turns into an awkward at best and hostile at worst environment. Y'all have got like two decades on me, pleaaaase act like it.

Well I'm a glorified babysitter for 5 days a week. Nap time and snack time unless we get our work done

Well I'm a glorified babysitter for 5 days a week. Nap time and snack time unless we get our work done
which TM keeps eating the food out of the wacos in the back room ??? they toss the empty wrappers back in wacos and on the floor.
we find empty wrappers and empty drink every day. this has been going on far tooo long, AP is aware but nothing has been done. What can be done ?

Does anyone else get this in their store?

Yes.

There are people who don't clean up after themselves and leave their trash for other fellow TMs to clean up, especially after they eat in the breakroom.

The ETLs act like they are the popular kids in a middle/high school clique. They eat only with each other. They gossip about people. They love socializing about their personal lives and posting on social media [while the rest of the store is working].

Yes.

There are people who don't clean up after themselves and leave their trash for other fellow TMs to clean up, especially after they eat in the breakroom.

The ETLs act like they are the popular kids in a middle/high school clique. They eat only with each other. They gossip about people. They love socializing about their personal lives and posting on social media [while the rest of the store is working].

At least our current crop of college green ass grads keep it on a lower profile than some of the past.. But damn one of them could you be any les subtle about wanting to ride the ETL logs dick? And ps girl you are not his type..

the-beatings-will-continue-until-morale-improves-4065141.png

I’m more concerned that grown ass adults do the exact same thing everyday, need to be reminded how to do it every day, and still manage to screw up multiple times a week. Then when you call them out on it they say that the instructions aren’t clear.

Leave me alone and let me do my job. I require no direction - I'm sure you have enough to contend with already. Be content that when you see me, you have no need to worry about any of my tasks not being accomplished and when I leave everything will be taken care of or I will stay until they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back