Archived After orientation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had my orientation yesterday for Starbucks, I took several tests on the computer and for the "Learning Plan" I'm I suppose to take the Learning plan with on my first day? I also noticed that people working at the Starbucks didn't wear khaki pants, is it okay for me to wear black pants?

Welcome! Yes. Khaki or black pants or skirt, white or black shirt with a collar. At my store, black is the first choice because of the coffee and mocha syrup that gets on you. When you start your training in Starbucks, they will give you an apron and hat. Don't get overwhelmed--there's lots to learn at first. Takes about 3 months before you can make everything without thinking about it. You'll get there no problem!

Our store allowed black polo with khaki pants or white polo with black pants but, as Yetive says, black is preferable because accidents WILL happen.
The drink recipe file looks daunting but once you learn the basic order of each drink everything else is just variants of the basic recipe.
There's a few items under the guide &, while most of it is outdated, basics like drink labeling might be helpful.

Help! I interviewed and was hired conditionaly about 3 weeks ago. They did the backround check and I was told when to come for orientation.
Then on the way to the store for orientation, they called and said it was being postponed, and they would call next week with a new date for
the new orientation. i cant stay unemployed forever. This happen to anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back