Archived Alternative ways to get pay increases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always say that the presentation TL position is one of the hardest in the store and you are the first to be blamed if all doesn't go as they planned.

"I didn't finish my boys adjacency on time because there were 3 outs left on that table by those lazy plano people" Ok, I'm exaggerating, but not far from it.

$12 is ridiculously low for the amount of stress you had.

Good Luck with your new job Sal! Be happy!

Ways to get better pay? Well, you could have those conversations with your ETL or your HR mgr to see what the Pay Range is your your TL position. As you know, TL positions go from as low as pay grade 9 all the way up to pay grade 17, so I guess you'd want to see when you might have to chance to go up a pay grade. Also, depending on whether you get Outstanding versus Excellent versus Meets Expectations does affect how big of a raise you can get.
I'm a Presentation Team Lead in an ULV store. I make under $12/hr. This is not adequate for me, especially given the planning and responsibility that the position requires.

Does anyone know if there's a way to get wage reviews/pay increases other than the yearly merit increases, promotions, or getting another job offer and using that as leverage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back