Archived Amazing vibe moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to send out weekly recaps of our amazing moments....lmao...i guess they wanna know about my "amazing moment" before work??? hahaha i cannot take this stuff seriously

yeah... only problem is i dont know what kind of vibe card to write myself. i mean, it was pretty amazing, a team effort with a guest, but im not sure exactly how it drove sales... well 3/4 ain't bad...

Today i have to turn in my amazing vibe moment of the week. I put responding to endless back up calls at front lanes and checking out guests fast and how amazing it was...

Today i have to turn in my amazing vibe moment of the week. I put responding to endless back up calls at front lanes and checking out guests fast and how amazing it was...

I'm trying very hard to figure out what the goal is with this rollout. No offense, but responding to back up and checking out guests fast are expectations. Everything that they have given as an example seem to be expectations to me. How is that amazing? How are these freakin' cards supposed to be different from the great team cards?? I simply refuse to believe that they spent all of this money for the same results. What am I missing???? Help me out here, please!

I'm trying very hard to figure out what the goal is with this rollout. No offense, but responding to back up and checking out guests fast are expectations. Everything that they have given as an example seem to be expectations to me. How is that amazing? How are these freakin' cards supposed to be different from the great team cards?? I simply refuse to believe that they spent all of this money for the same results. What am I missing???? Help me out here, please!

They want something over and above what we did before.
Something special and better, for the same price they were paying.

just seems whatever level we get to, it's not enough.

the bar keeps getting raised - insert swear words here

Last edited:
At our vibe huddle each tm had to write 10 vibe cards to fill our board!

THIS is what I'm talking about! How can you write about 10 amazing things that you were a part of 15 minutes into your shift - but you have 3 minutes to do it. This CANNOT be what the company intended with this campaign. I sort of think that I am not the one that doesn't get it. I seem to be the one that DOES.

copycatting... thats what theyre doing. walmart rolled out something similar in our area 3 months ago. i had a cashier ring me one day who was talking about their hit in sales because of the online (mainly amazon) shopping, and how their electronics/mmb was tanking, in the same breath yakkin' about the new customer service focus and how much it sucked. there was also an article (ill link after i get home if i can find it) detailing walmarts refocus on customer service because of the online market growth hurting their sales for mature stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back