Archived Another interview thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

paidtosmile

Former Team Leader
I have an interview scheduled with our APBP next week.. Any ideas as to what is should be expecting, or be prepared for? I did a little prepping with my STL but any information you guys have would be great to hear. This thread and my inbox are both open!

Last edited:
Have you gotten any further advice on this, i'm still in 'figure out what to prep for' mode on my own issue... sigh

Org 1. I don't know the risk level but it's pretty low!

GrumpyAP I'll inbox you with some information when I can get to a computer :)

So when I went through my APBP interview for my position when it was APL I remember talking about what I have done to help with theft and fraud and shortage as a TM. I talked about merchandise protection, providing consistent guest service to drive down theft. Also with AP taking on the role of safety captain with AE14 talk about what you have done with safety as well. Out of all of my interviews I thought the APBP interview was the easiest.

If you, or anyone else, have any specific questions PM me. Im an APTL in a org 1 low risk store currently.

@paidtosmile

So when I went through my APBP interview for my position when it was APL I remember talking about what I have done to help with theft and fraud and shortage as a TM. I talked about merchandise protection, providing consistent guest service to drive down theft. Also with AP taking on the role of safety captain with AE14 talk about what you have done with safety as well. Out of all of my interviews I thought the APBP interview was the easiest.

If you, or anyone else, have any specific questions PM me. Im an APTL in a org 1 low risk store currently.

@paidtosmile

Thanks! I actually did my APL interview already, just waiting to hear back from them! I talked about a lot of the same things you did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back