Archived Another store transfer thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm planning on transferring stores. My original HR got into contact with the destination store and the HR at the destination store has set up a phone call appointment between the ETL and myself. I just want to know if this is going to be another legitimate interview; hypothetical situations and the "where do you see yourself in 5 years" type of questions. Should I be expecting this or a more casual conversation?

Oh, I have, and the destination store appears to want me. But they want me to talk to the ETL at the destination store via phone call (I'm currently in another state). I'm just wondering if I should prepare myself for INTERVIEW interview questions or if they just want to know casual information about me, like what I'm trained to do and whatnot.

Oh, I have, and the destination store appears to want me. But they want me to talk to the ETL at the destination store via phone call (I'm currently in another state). I'm just wondering if I should prepare myself for INTERVIEW interview questions or if they just want to know casual information about me, like what I'm trained to do and whatnot.
My tm went to the store & talk to hr. Here are my skills, what can I do for you? They will get the same pay too.

Last edited:
I recently transferred to a target out of state the etl of the store I was going to just me to introduce herself as ask a few questions but it was very informal. Nothing like a real interview.

Like softlines said above, I transferred to a whole other region and my chat with the ETL consisted of them saying 'I need X, Y, Z.. Are you interested?'
Turns out they needed a seasonal brand but that only lasted a week until I was just thrown in the HL mix. The only reason you should have to do an interview is if your promoting.

I moved earlier this year to a different state and I was asked "what centers to you know and where do you usually spend your hours"
There was a little bit of personality scoping but nothing so rigorous as my 3 interviews I got when hired

How tough is it to transfer within the same city? Could your HR person sabotage a transfer request?

How tough is it to transfer within the same city? Could your HR person sabotage a transfer request?

It varies by store and HR leader. If the store you want to transfer to has a leader who used to work in your store and got along with you, that could work in your favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back