Any Admins on here???

Any DC Admins on the board? Our building has a posting, which interests me, but I’d like to feel out the overall workload and experiences of others before throwing my hat in the ring. I’ve got the experience from a previous job, so the technical side doesn’t phase me. But the current Admin who is exiting the role always seems to be overwhelmed, and it seems quite a bit of blame gets shifted there from OM whenever they are asked about supplies or certain other things. Current Admin isn’t sharing, although I fear it may be the actual job itself, as this person was awesome in their prior role.

Any DC Admins on the board? Our building has a posting, which interests me, but I’d like to feel out the overall workload and experiences of others before throwing my hat in the ring. I’ve got the experience from a previous job, so the technical side doesn’t phase me. But the current Admin who is exiting the role always seems to be overwhelmed, and it seems quite a bit of blame gets shifted there from OM whenever they are asked about supplies or certain other things. Current Admin isn’t sharing, although I fear it may be the actual job itself, as this person was awesome in their prior role.
I'm honestly not sure what that role entails. My 2 cents are that if you have the opportunity to take an administrative job in such a large company like this you have no reason to not at least throw your hat in the ring. Use the job interview to ask them questions about the role too.
Its the type of job that will open doors later in life even if you dont stay where you are now.

Are you referring specifically to the administrative assistant postion? Or DC admin as a whole? Because Execs are also listed under DC admin in certain situations.

We also have two administrative assistants. One reports to the Site Director and the other one is dedicated to E&F. Idk if all the DCs have the same. But if so I would need to know which one to give you a better overview.

Back