Archived Any BRTMs holding Hatchimals for their coworkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[error= STANDARD DISCLAIMER...]
As Always The Break Room Does Not Support Idiots Who Break Company Rules To Make A Few Bucks Off Of Desperate Parents During The One Time Of Year That We Should Be Treating People Better Not Worse.[/error]

So you guys are being deceptive about how many you have so you can buy Hatchimals for yourself. Ask your AP if this is okay
Nope, thats targets shitty system. If the counts were right we stick them out. ETLS said stick out all 27. So I did. They are sold. Like 9 are left on the steel right now for any ETL to grab if they wish. Unforfually they can't ask BR to do it because they took everyone for SFS.

Oh well, looks like they'll stay up there until midnight. Hmm

Nope, thats targets shitty system. If the counts were right we stick them out. ETLS said stick out all 27. So I did. They are sold. Like 9 are left on the steel right now for any ETL to grab if they wish. Unforfually they can't ask BR to do it because they took everyone for SFS.

Its too bad there isnt a device you can use to put the right count...

Shady as hell.

You do You.

Can we have this be a dumb TM thread? Yes? Great.

A TM bought a Hatchimal and had hopes of grabbing another one. Said he wanted to resell it on eBay. If he snags one, so help me god.
Two Christmases ago a coworker asked a couple other flow TMs and me that when we got more of those Frozen My-Size dolls to set one aside for her. Lots of blank staring and noncommittal noises were made that day.

I was informed that if tm's are doing this, they would be terminated.. They have been "huddles" just to discuss this. I wouldn't suggest losing my job over no "toy" just saying...
My ETL HR held some for her friend... lmao I hate her so much

This your store bro? Someone is on to you

View attachment 2879

Sounds like the people got their tickets and then went to wait in their cars. They were doing that at my store early last week and some of the people who came after were acting like it was a personal slight. :rolleyes:

I think all the stock we had was held in the AP office at my store but I'm excited to hear about any drama I missed tomorrow!

Glad we're not having the horror with this like we did with Furby when they were in high demand a few years ago. Online kept saying we had like 35 in the store. Our store system said we had 0. Our LOG team would zero it out repeatedly in hopes that it would get through to online but online continued to say we had 35. It was a nightmare with the guests and other stores in the area that kept sending us the guests.... ><

Not trying to encourage paranoia here, but you know AP can search "hatchimal" in Security Desk and it will pop up every transaction where one was sold as well as the video of the transaction. If I was an ETL-AP and I was even remotely suspicious of my TM's setting items aside for themselves, I would do this, and then said TM would have to explain how they managed to purchase two Hatchimals for themselves when they were all supposed to be sold out hours previous. Would not recommend setting aside high-demand merch to buy later, whether you use self-check or not. I know this might not be a "real" job to you (what is a "real" job by the way, seems a little disrespectful to me, and I don't even work for spot anymore) but some people need their jobs and I wouldn't want anyone to get jammed up for something this stupid.

While I have yet to hear of any TMs at my store who have successfully held one for themselves, I do know for a fact that the STL, our AP, a few favored ETLs, and one TL at my store hijacked a case or three for themselves.

Just a FYI people. Anything you do on the register leaves a paper trail, whether you are the customer or cashier.

Setting aside items, especially hot items which are being closely watched, and purchasing them is a very easy way to get caught.

We were told we couldn't purchase any until at least 30 minutes after they've been on the shelf (or at guest services since we don't put them on the floor anymore). We got some in yesterday morning and then our BRTM brought some more out that came in the mail right after I came back from lunch. We were limiting one per guest and this lady called what seemed to be her entire family to come and get one. They were gone before any of them showed up.

Did anyone else put them on the shelf the day of their release and watch them sit there for over a week and a half before anyone gave a sh*t about them? No one bought one, we always had five or six on the shelf at a time. That's when I bought one, it's been sitting in my closet for over two months now.

IF I wanted to get fired I would like to think I could find a more creative way...than over a toy. ITS A TOY! No childs life will be ruined if they don't get one for Christmas. All you have to do is a wait a month or so after Christmas and you can find them anywhere.

IF I wanted to get fired I would like to think I could find a more creative way...than over a toy. ITS A TOY! No childs life will be ruined if they don't get one for Christmas. All you have to do is a wait a month or so after Christmas and you can find them anywhere.

Personally, if I wanted to go out with as much of a bang as possible I would just LOCU the entire backroom and walk out. A much cooler way to go out with style than by setting aside a toy for yourself.

Personally, if I wanted to go out with as much of a bang as possible I would just LOCU the entire backroom and walk out. A much cooler way to go out with style than by setting aside a toy for yourself.
Do the locu under another tm number I can always find a PDA logged in.

Personally, if I wanted to go out with as much of a bang as possible I would just LOCU the entire backroom and walk out.
Would be doing my BR a favor! Since they went from a closed to a free-for-all BR, half needs to be re-stowed anyway. :rolleyes:

Two days later am I'm still employed.

Sold the Hatchimal as well.

Paid full price and target made a sale.

That's all that matters apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back