Archived Any other backroom TMs being pushed into another departments due to the new CAF system?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if I'm being moved but my schedule was split in two with most of it being backroom and then after the CAFs I am moved to in-stocks sales floor (not sure what that means I'll be doing). I talked to my ETL about it and he said they scheduled me that way because they weren't exactly sure how the new CAFs would affect schedules yet. Anyone else with the same thing?

I don't know if I'm being moved but my schedule was split in two with most of it being backroom and then after the CAFs I am moved to in-stocks sales floor (not sure what that means I'll be doing). I talked to my ETL about it and he said they scheduled me that way because they weren't exactly sure how the new CAFs would affect schedules yet. Anyone else with the same thing?

I can imagine for Instocks you'll be walking around the floor and dropping batches for low/empty product to help fill the floor after the final round of CAFs.

I'm sure we are gonna start losing good team members.

The BR here is just buzzing.. and not in a good way... most are pretty disgruntled... as they should be.

It is just a matter of time after they see the hours they get, or errr. .don't get.. and they will have to move on. I am familiar with at least 2 that are actively in the works to completing this task and will be gone shortly after this mess commences again.

There simply is not going to be enough hours distributed to BR/IS to spread amongst all our BR/IS TM(s).. last I looked things had dropped ~ 60-70 hours for BR when this starts.

My TL told me today that we'll be supplementing the CAF replenishment with manual CAFs, POG fills, and EXFs throughout the day, and she's looking to set up a schedule for dropping manuals based on the ad and seasonal popularity of certain products. She said that backroom day will lose hours, but she's expecting that a couple TMs who are leaving will help to offset the reduction in hours for the rest of us. We still have to have coverage during all open hours for flexible fulfillment, so we can't get cut too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back