Archived Anybody Been Screwed Over At Work Due to Their TBR Activity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care if they know I'm a member here.

Big whoop!

A tm at my store mentioned reading something on the "Target TM forums" like it was target-sponsored and I wanted to correct them. But I didnt.

I'm sure people at my store read and maybe a few post, but no one talks about it.

Red360 never had an actual forum, more of a blog setup.

My favorite is the people who use their TM # as their username.
Speaking of TM#s, in the equipment control on WorkBench, you can see everyone's number who logged in a PDA, and type in other stores number and see their TM#s who logged in on a PDA. That's just a little too open. Not that we can do much with it since everything requires a eHR passcode now, but still.

When I feel it's time to quit, imma post a ton of stuff that only happens at my store, including it's number just to see if they watch the site. At least I can get unemployment if I get fired instead of quiting

You can get unemployment if you are laid off due to lack of work. It's a rare thing that one can collect unemployment after being fired.

You can get unemployment if you are laid off due to lack of work. It's a rare thing that one can collect unemployment after being fired.

Yeah, you pretty much have to prove that you were wrongfully terminated.

Yeah, you pretty much have to prove that you were wrongfully terminated.

I was fired and got unemployment.
It only took a short hearing by phone and it didn't have to be wrongfully terminated.
If you live in a state that is 'at will' if they fire you unless it is for something like stealing or assault, you can collect unemployment.

I was fired and got unemployment.
It only took a short hearing by phone and it didn't have to be wrongfully terminated.
If you live in a state that is 'at will' if they fire you unless it is for something like stealing or assault, you can collect unemployment.

True. I didn't think about that.

Speaking of TM#s, in the equipment control on WorkBench, you can see everyone's number who logged in a PDA, and type in other stores number and see their TM#s who logged in on a PDA. That's just a little too open. Not that we can do much with it since everything requires a eHR passcode now, but still.

There's a lot of stuff you can see about other stores. When I was bored and had free time (rare now) I used to go on mysupport and type in numbers of sister stores in the URL to see what they were complaining about.

Not sure if that would make you ineligible for breach of confidentiality. Be careful how you go about it.
When I feel it's time to quit, imma post a ton of stuff that only happens at my store, including it's number just to see if they watch the site. At least I can get unemployment if I get fired instead of quiting

I was asked by former my etl-hr, if I have been on the site. I said as a lurker only. Now I say, a friend at another store was telling about this & that...
Spot would love to figure me out, I am sure.

Crazy thing about the interwebz: tracing is relatively easy. Say I post an image on a server I own. Your browser retrieves my image from my server. I now have your IP address and general location. Not positive proof, but more could be done with more nefarious intentions.

Crazy thing about the interwebz: tracing is relatively easy. Say I post an image on a server I own. Your browser retrieves my image from my server. I now have your IP address and general location. Not positive proof, but more could be done with more nefarious intentions.
What is Target going to do with my IP address besides know what general area I live in?

I guess its more of a problem if there is only one store in the area.

But that wouldn't mean anything if it was posted on the forums because it would get tons of hits from TBR users and others who aren't even logged in.

What is Target going to do with my IP address besides know what general area I live in?

I guess its more of a problem if there is only one store in the area.

But that wouldn't mean anything if it was posted on the forums because it would get tons of hits from TBR users and others who aren't even logged in.

Try a PM

Nope. I don't talk about TBR at work, if anyone asks I just play stupid and ask "whats that?"

You shouldn't be punished at all in my opinion. Target can go fuck themselves in my opinion. If they don't want people to get on a message board and tell the truth about how shitty most stores are then the big dogs that wear the suits and make millions of dollars need to step up and make Target a better place for employees.
Jack you are man!!
I agree and I would say it right to their face

A while ago one of my tms posted abot this site on Fb and our hr held a meeting and wanted all TLs to make sure they had no tms as friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back