Archived Anyone else worried about the changes coming with store standards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been in place for a couple months now. Are you asking about it because you haven't heard much about it or are you saying they are updating it?

My store doesn't follow it. At all. My STL and ETL-HR said that the numbers aren't right because of the way that we do our set schedules for certain people. I've seen softlines get 0 hours a couple weeks in a row, so I know our store can't follow it the way it is. Yes, 0 hours. Not a typo.

I just wish we would attempt it. Do whatever we need to do to get the right numbers and then start actually using it. As of right now, the front end workcenters underspend by over 100 hours each week. Logistics, surprisingly, spends about the right amount. And the sales floor overspends by about 100 hours. It makes it really frustrating to be on the front end team and feel like we get shafted every week, but we might be spending the correct amount and the numbers are just wrong. Although logistics numbers would almost assuredly go down if we actually got the right numbers.

Lol. Same at my store. We didn't go with it for even one week. HRTM started it, freaked out, and STL said to schedule as usual.

This has been in place for a couple months now. Are you asking about it because you haven't heard much about it or are you saying they are updating it?

My store doesn't follow it. At all. My STL and ETL-HR said that the numbers aren't right because of the way that we do our set schedules for certain people. I've seen softlines get 0 hours a couple weeks in a row, so I know our store can't follow it the way it is. Yes, 0 hours. Not a typo.

I just wish we would attempt it. Do whatever we need to do to get the right numbers and then start actually using it. As of right now, the front end workcenters underspend by over 100 hours each week. Logistics, surprisingly, spends about the right amount. And the sales floor overspends by about 100 hours. It makes it really frustrating to be on the front end team and feel like we get shafted every week, but we might be spending the correct amount and the numbers are just wrong. Although logistics numbers would almost assuredly go down if we actually got the right numbers.

Does it really matter as a TM in front end? Apart from less hours to give out for TMs for pay obviously. Even if you are under hours salesfloor backup cashiers anyway if its busy. If anything underspending on front end just leads to more frustration and work for salesfloor and is worse for the salesfloor

Generally we schedule as needed based on guest traffic and trends. Regional HR came in and basically said cut that shit out and let mytime do its job...next scheduled should be interesting since logistics will take a big cut and sales floor...was told mytime schedules right and will notice trends and patters...I call bullshit

Generally we schedule as needed based on guest traffic and trends. Regional HR came in and basically said cut that shit out and let mytime do its job...next scheduled should be interesting since logistics will take a big cut and sales floor...was told mytime schedules right and will notice trends and patters...I call bullshit

Man are they still trying to get that stuff to work? I has been years. You would think Target would know every store is different and if they had well trained competent management they will know best how to staff their store.

I definitely got the feel we were trying it out again. Lots of heavy whining while doing the schedule this week.

Hahaha... When myTime doesn't schedule the opening GSTL in until 10am... it doesn't schedule right.

Another oh so clever terminology invented by Spot to try to make bullshit smell good. Just like the "VIBE" and "FFF," the new "standards" is just another way for Brian to fuck his employees right up the ass with a smile on his face.

I don't even know what these "standards" are and I can tell you this is what it's about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back