Archived Anyone Excited For The 30% Wellness Discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fitbit arrived in the mail today. The picture made it look a lot bigger. It's very, very small.

My fitbit arrived in the mail today. The picture made it look a lot bigger. It's very, very small.
Of course, did you think you would get a good one for free? Silly team member... Tricks are for etls.. You're over more number they can push like they care in the slightest about it's team or community

Of course, did you think you would get a good one for free? Silly team member... Tricks are for etls.. You're over more number they can push like they care in the slightest about it's team or community

What does the size of the device have to do with quality? You got to choose whatever one you wanted!

Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I feel like this might have to do with lagging sales in grocery and the amount of food we have to qmos. So instead of lowering prices, they just give us a discount so it sells? I don't mind it, but I don't think it comes from a wellness standpoint, but a money standpoint.

For the workout stuff yes...for the food I'm kind of meh because I eat like shit anyways and McDonalds is just too good.

Anyone been able to get the C9 discount to apply online?

I added three C9 products, coming to around $30

It applies my 5% redcard discount,
30% off three clothing items online promo,
TM discount

Comes to about $18 plus tax when it should be somewhere around $14 with the additional 20% off C9 for TMs.

Anyone been able to get the C9 discount to apply online?

I added three C9 products, coming to around $30

It applies my 5% redcard discount,
30% off three clothing items online promo,
TM discount

Comes to about $18 plus tax when it should be somewhere around $14 with the additional 20% off C9 for TMs.
The 5% comes off all at the end, and depending on the order the 10% and 20% comes off, it'll be discounting a smaller total each time.

Yeah it doesn't show up at all:

2v3he0h.png

What's funny is it's saying I saved $37 when I only saved $22. They weren't on sale either. Is the $15 for the free shipping?

Edit: Yeah, I put my purchase below the $25 threshold for free shipping and it basically says "spend $25 and get $14.99 off."

Last edited:
Maybe it's the cynic in me, but I feel like this might have to do with lagging sales in grocery and the amount of food we have to qmos. So instead of lowering prices, they just give us a discount so it sells? I don't mind it, but I don't think it comes from a wellness standpoint, but a money standpoint.

Are grocery sales lagging for the company? If they are, I'd guess it's more about the fact that they run out of produce all the damn time. It seems they only replenish once a day so when I try to buy produce and yogurt when I work at night, I'm sol. Same with 10pm bread purchases. Idk why I wait until the last minute, though. That's my fault. Anyway, I think this is about pr. Target looks good on paper for adding this benefit, but I know lots of people don't even use their discount.

Are grocery sales lagging for the company? If they are, I'd guess it's more about the fact that they run out of produce all the damn time. It seems they only replenish once a day so when I try to buy produce and yogurt when I work at night, I'm sol. Same with 10pm bread purchases. Idk why I wait until the last minute, though. That's my fault. Anyway, I think this is about pr. Target looks good on paper for adding this benefit, but I know lots of people don't even use their discount.

From looking at my district it looks as thought Grocery sales are the main thing that is actually growing.

I should've been more specific. I meant in fresh grocery (pfresh). Our produce does okay, but I wouldn't say great.

The 5% comes off all at the end, and depending on the order the 10% and 20% comes off, it'll be discounting a smaller total each time.
I was just listing the discounts in the order they were listed at checkout.

And it is still way off. Depending where the extra 20% off goes, it should come to around $14.

I am not excited whatsoever. I would first prefer a raise and health insurance.

I'm sure the wellness discount is the company's way of encouraging team members to be more proactive when it comes to their health (not much different than an HMO plan really), especially with many companies having cut employee health insurance. Even in the last couple of years I was working full time, a lot of cuts were made in the health plans offered. It's been seven years since then and I just recently got coverage through the Affordable Care Act. I'd rather have the insurance (and raise) too, but least they're doing something.

I'm curious about profit margins on items included in this discount. I've heard 211 and clothing have high margins, but never seen any numbers. If our 3o% ate up the margin, I'd genuinely be impressed.

The 20% off wellness discount is working online now. Stacks nicely with the 20% off two/30% off three clothing items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back