Archived Anyone Excited For The 30% Wellness Discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wellness discount
All U.S. team members save an additional 20% off fresh and frozen fruits and veggies, Simply Balanced items and C9 products at Target and Target.com. This ongoing discount will automatically be applied when you scan your Team Member Discount card at checkout.

Starts on October 1. Pretty cool, right?

I am excited about this. I have reduced my meat consumption drastically, and having 30% off of everything I'm trying to eat more often is a great motivator. I'm curious if this affects nuts, too.

SUPER excited about this one!! On the days I forget my lunch I'll usually run back to market and grab a few pieces of fresh fruit or veg. Every penny helps so I'm stoked! :)

yes very excited here. right now i buy my vegetables and fruits and other organic food from trader joy . but with the new discount i will buy them from target .

Boo I thought it was 30 on top of the 10. So it's actually 30 period. Not complaining too much though, it's still great.

Boo I thought it was 30 on top of the 10. So it's actually 30 period. Not complaining too much though, it's still great.

dont forget the 5% red card discount , so that's a total of about 33.5% off

The 35% on C9 products is gonna be sick, gonna splurge on some nice fall/winter clothing this time around :D

Also, has it been said if this is a limited time thing?

Kinda looking forward to it, but I imagine the majority of C9 clothing won't be in my size.

Some of my shirts are getting tiny holes in the under arms, so being able to replace those shirts finally will be nice.

Not sure how often I'll use the food discount though, but maybe in the future it'll prove beneficial.

I don't understand why we can't buy "Target Approved" work clothes at Target, even with a 30% discount they would still make a killing...

Try moving up. That's the only way I can see getting a higher pay increase at Target haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back