Employee Discount Misuse

My dad used my employee discount for expensive items. I didn’t realize because he had been logged into my target app previously. If I return the items will it still be a problem?

Luck

The one and only SCTM™
They keep track of every use of TM discount. Particularly when it is used at a different store than you work at. But I dont think they will care too much for a one time thing.

if it was once youre. okay.

I can guarantee nothing is going to happen. esp if it’s in your state.

The only time it would flag is if you’re buying 10 Dysons in a store 20 states away from you lol.

The only real misuse is letting friends use it or reselling what you buy. Immediate family members (not extended mom and dad specifically is fine) are fine and if your a minor and live with your family its fine. If your anxiety is to much though talk to your ap. Explain things calmy and ask their thoughts. You will NOT be fired or arrested its not the first time nor the last time this occured. They can tell you if its and issue and offer a solution if need be.

Unless your dad bought several ridiculously expensive items of the same type and this happens on the regular the AP isn't going to care. AP gets a list of what employees buy, but unless they see your name consistently attached to buying PS5 or buying a TV every week they're not going to care.

buliSBI

Former Team Member
Target loves to investigate TM discount misuse. Allowing non-family members use the discount. Visible documented instances where you use your discount and get paid back.

How many instances did these happen?
How much were the purchases?
Do you know if your father set the billing details to his name?
Are you living at the same address?
What was the payment method; Target card method or other allowed discount Tender?

Target loves to investigate TM discount misuse. Allowing non-family members use the discount. Visible documented instances where you use your discount and get paid back.

How many instances did these happen?
How much were the purchases?
Do you know if your father set the billing details to his name?
Are you living at the same address?
What was the payment method; Target card method or other allowed discount Tender?
tf are you on lmao. it is NEVER this serious. Unless this guy bought like 9 PS5s nothing is going to happen.