Archived anyone from 1040 in vista here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
leadership in this store was so horrible a few years ago. Anybody still work there? place has gone way downhill from what ive heard. i mean a job that only allows you 20 - 25 hours a week isnt much of a catch anyway. quit if you work there.

if you work there...quit. The best decision ive ever made was quitting that job. joke of a job with clowns as leadership. place was an lgbt circus. leadership down to team members. get a real job and out of that shithole.

remember that osha scare a few years ago? when the clorox and amonia got mixed from a wall going down in the truck. the old etl( who was later fired for choke slamming a truck driver) told team members to put on face masks and continue unloading the truck even though the amonia and clorox mixture was creating a toxic gas. team members (including myself) were hospitalized. the etl that was responsible for that ordeal along with upper managment tried to get team members to collaberate their stories in order to sweep it under the rug. so professional of them.

remember that osha scare a few years ago? when the clorox and amonia got mixed from a wall going down in the truck. the old etl( who was later fired for choke slamming a truck driver) told team members to put on face masks and continue unloading the truck even though the amonia and clorox mixture was creating a toxic gas. team members (including myself) were hospitalized. the etl that was responsible for that ordeal along with upper managment tried to get team members to collaberate their stories in order to sweep it under the rug. so professional of them.

Regardless, were not the people you should tell this to. I hope you got in contact with your STL, ETL-HR, and then the hotline if you were "forced" to work through Clorox and Ammonia. You keep saying it yourself the job isn't worth it so why did you continue working through that?

Sorry to be brash but you're everywhere with this out of nowhere. I think these topics should get deleted or closed. Once was enough, we know your store was shit. At least you recognize only that store being shitty because there are more cool and much better Targets out there(like my store) and I'm sorry you had to go through what store 1040 made you go through.

What's an LGBT circus?
idk either but it sounds like fun

Sorry you had a bad experience but my own store is amazing and I love the people I work with. Not quitting anytime soon!

I'm guessing Venting and Scorned times 100000000x!!! Apparently that's why I'm seeing this in Every Forum. :eek:

This store has a 4 star rating on yelp! Can't be that bad. Sounds like OP got fired.

@Target NPC... Ahhh that explains a lot. I'm reading some of the chat box now for a follow up and yes I too think as well. OP says they "quit" For a person to "quit", what's the point of posting about your store everywhere. If I was fired, then I would have been scorned and sure the posts would then be everywhere. Yes @Target NPC, you hit it right on the nail... :p:confused:

Hello everyone! I don't know if you've been, but store 1040 in Vista is amazing!! All the team members work really hard due to subdermal implants that shock them if they loaf, there are waterslides and dogs to play with, and a LOT of really flashy BMWs in the parking lot!

There used to be this one real jerk, an ETL named Gil, but he got fired the other week for some rather nasty business with OSHA and some chemicals, long story. Anyway, since he left, the store is better than its ever been!

I think my favorite aspect of the store is how if there's no price tag, the item is free! Everybody thinks it's hilarious!

Tell me fellow break roomers, what is your favorite thing about store 1040 if you've been or if you work there, or if not, would you like to go? Why have you not been yet?

CD8q2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back