Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i eye anyone who shows me the slightest bit of attention tbh

i said hi to a vendor in toys (those grin studio ones) and he was like "mmm cant complain" so i was like you cant complain or you cant complain

so he was like well its more like i cant cos no one cares enough to listen. so i paused for a sec and was like "alright tell me ur woes" and he said hed need whiskey for that so i replied we have an entire alcohol section for that. he laughed and was like i think the bosses wouldnt appreciate that so i shrugged and said "they probably need a drink too so we can offer them some" and he laughed and said thanks for that cos ig people generally ignore his existence (i mean i did too, i registered him as a vendor but never really talked to him)

so a bit later he comes and finds me at the boat and asks for a zebra and if i can help him pull some stuff so i was like ya sure

we do a lil chit chat and hes like "thx ur the best" and i replied damn straight i am and he was like and you got confidence too, nice (spoiler alert i do not have any confidence at all)

so i was like cool all done i usually have a zebra on me so next time u need smth just ask but you cant borrow the zebra and he was like oh ik but id prefer you with the zebra any day and shook my hand and introduced himself properly

like hes probably just being appreciative someone actually spoke to him but what up vendor come talk to me again any day :eyes:

I know for a fact this guy from hardlines likes me who I just met.. I’m totally into him too. He’s fucking attractive af.

Makes frequent trips to the front to grab checklane gobacks and always goes out of his way to come and chat with me, holds door open for me, does special favors, etc. Yesterday LOD saw us chatting too and they just smiled cause they probably know I would “never do anything” ;)

I have a huge crush on one of our other baristas but she's got a boyfriend, thing is she must have let literally everyone except me know because I asked her out not knowing this a little after we got to know each other :)

Thing is she never said anything like "I don't like you like that" or "Sorry I just see you as a friend", just "oh I have a boyfriend" and that's it. Makes me wonder sometimes.

I'm completely fine being friends with her and she tells me how she loves talking to me and always asks me to stay to talk to her when she closes, just sucks having lingering feelings like that when for example this one cashier was totally hitting on me earlier today. Don't get me wrong I flirt back with people who flirt with me all the time but in terms of asking people out I always end up stopping myself because I wouldn't wanna start something with someone when I know I'm mostly into someone else.

I'll get over her eventually I'm sure but being a person sucks

I have a huge crush on one of our other baristas but she's got a boyfriend, thing is she must have let literally everyone except me know because I asked her out not knowing this a little after we got to know each other :)

Thing is she never said anything like "I don't like you like that" or "Sorry I just see you as a friend", just "oh I have a boyfriend" and that's it. Makes me wonder sometimes.

I'm completely fine being friends with her and she tells me how she loves talking to me and always asks me to stay to talk to her when she closes, just sucks having lingering feelings like that when for example this one cashier was totally hitting on me earlier today. Don't get me wrong I flirt back with people who flirt with me all the time but in terms of asking people out I always end up stopping myself because I wouldn't wanna start something with someone when I know I'm mostly into someone else.

I'll get over her eventually I'm sure but being a person sucks

She has a boyfriend. Quit playing along w her.

Believe me you have better options, outside of Target even.

She has a boyfriend. Quit playing along w her.

Believe me you have better options, outside of Target even.

Thanks for the advice, genuinely.

But it's more of the fact that yea im gonna move on from it but I'm not gonna stop talking to the girl, shes a friend lol.

But as far as just dropping feelings I'd say yea you're absolutely right, something I should do lol.

But it's more of the fact that yea im gonna move on from it but I'm not gonna stop talking to the girl, shes a friend lol.

But as far as just dropping feelings I'd say yea you're absolutely right, something I should do lol.
Shit is hard. Wish you the best haha

Not trying to sound mean, but I’ve seen enough to know it ain’t worth it.

Not trying to sound mean, but I’ve seen enough to know it ain’t worth it.
Seconded. @rog the dog , I know it's hard and as much as you want it to happen, it's probably not going to happen. If she actually wanted it to happen, she'd leave her boyfriend. Don't trick yourself into thinking it could happen; just be glad you have a friend.

I have a really horrible crush on a TPS who I know is not into me and it’s eating me alive. RIP

After yesterday, I think I developed a small crush on our Target Mobile/Tech girl, she was so happy to see me yesterday, and we even left the building together yesterday tooooooo.

Hahaha kill me

After yesterday, I think I developed a small crush on our Target Mobile/Tech girl, she was so happy to see me yesterday, and we even left the building together yesterday tooooooo.

Hahaha kill me
Softlines girl still hasn’t spoken to me so that’s a wrap I think

Yes. Ugh, I've had a crush on a backroom tm for years. Lately, the last 6 months, he must be working out a lot more. He's put on a lot of muscle, a huge weakness for me. He fills out his shirt so well .... I get weak every time I see him. Sigh.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back