Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only gotten like 5 since I started working at Spot so... 5? ;)
Thats probably more than I got in the entire year I worked at spot. Then again I was Hardlines/Electronics the entire time so it was never a priority for me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Boi I've gotten at least 20 since I've started and all I got was a jolly rancher.

I want sexual favors!!!!

(jk)

Reactions: Him
It's kind of gross to date people who you work with. Although I did see a couple who had been doing that and they got married. A TL Key Carrier and a TM who he supervised. Somehow they got away with it and he eventually got her to be promoted to TL. Makes me wonder if that influenced the promoting in any way.
And I did see cheaters dating their coworkers and that did not go too well. Regular TM with a TL.

No way, and even if I did, I'd never date someone from my work place. These things rarely end well.
And like @YoNanas mentioned, we've also had a suspected TL-TM thing going on at my store. It sure looked suspicious - both married to other people (outside the store) and finding ways to spend time together - during breaks, on the floor, and in the parking lot while at work, plus *just happening* to be in the same place at the same time outside of work. Gross.
At a minimum, it makes for lots of gossip.

I met my husband at work, but not at Target.

There was a particularly fine young man who worked seasonal in the meat department, but he didn't stick around, alas. He was a lot more present in his department and responsive to questions and whatnot than most others in his department, so I hope he chose to only work seasonal rather than being let go after the holidays. I miss the bit of eye candy while making my way to the grocery side stockroom...

We have a new TM (not sure what dept) who is fine AF. Tall, muscly, tight pants, dresses well. Uhnnnn

I met my boyfriend at Target. He was one of my trainers on flow. I hated him so much we ended up falling in love. We dealt with a lot of BS from HR, TL's and coworkers before I quit and he quit.

we have a new TL who just transferred here from another store and he's p fine

5/5 would "fraternize" with iykwim

someone give me a good pickup line to flirt with a TPS

I feel like one of the sales floor TLs got a cute thing for me and I can’t say he’s bad looking. We just shyly say hi to each other every morning when I’m on my way to clock out (I’m overnight flow). I am 99% sure he’s gay.

I'm dating a former marketsource lead lol, but rn I have a visual crush on this man who works for tgt. Idk what dept but that beard and those biceps *heart eye emoji*

Atleast it’s not someone you have to talk to all the time like hardlines covering your breaks or something :p

True story, but it’s still awkward. Kinda hoping it works itself out but doubtful haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back