Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol at least she wants to talk to you. Idk I messed it up with her. I’ve been trying to get back with her for about month

Lol at least she wants to talk to you. Idk I messed it up with her. I’ve been trying to get back with her for about month

We’re both being cowards about it lol. I’m worried if I initiate conversation she’ll get distant again, and I think she thinks I’ll just reject her because I’m hurt or something.

It’s real fun, and by fun I mean stupid

NooOOooOooOOOOOoo the cute GSA boi I've been crushing on graduated from college and got a ~real job~

and to make it worse his replacement is uggo, what a real kick in the dick ;_;

Except it is sometimes and it’s weird haha. Like I had a blast and I still really like her but it is like highschool sometimes

Ok, you’re gonna have your fun.

But please don’t start crying in here when shit hits the fan and it all blows up in your face.

Like I said, it’s not worth the bullshit.

Ok, you’re gonna have your fun.

But please don’t start crying in here when shit hits the fan and it all blows up in your face.

Like I said, it’s not worth the bullshit.
I’m post blow up in my face.

The whole store is like “will they or won’t they get back together” hence it WAS fun haha

No I would never date anyone I work with just keeping them all as friends and plus i dont even see anyone outside of work but we do have a really cute ap guy but would never date him lol even if it wasnt or was a conflict of interest not interested in people I work with!

Now that I'm recently single, I definitely don't wanna date anyone in this store but definitely keeping my eye open for the new Target Tech girl and maybe this Softlines chick

Now that I'm recently single, I definitely don't wanna date anyone in this store but definitely keeping my eye open for the new Target Tech girl and maybe this Softlines chick

Not Softlines, don’t do it my fellow Electronics brother

Had a crush on one of the electronics TMs I usually covered breaks for. He quit, but I gave him my number because I knew he was too shy to ask but said on numerous occasions that we should hang out sometime. ETL-AP has a pretty fine body and calls me pet names (had no idea that was a turn on of mine until he started doing that, welp). There's a cute new girl in beauty with similar music taste to mine, but I'm also pretty sure she's straight so not gonna pursue anything there because I'm not officially out of the closet at work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back