Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look like a young Beyonce. Yeah, like this is pretty close. Except I'm younger and hotter somehow.
xbeyonce-hot-photos-12.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nYwAXmYoyq.jpg
I look just like Charlie Hunnam yo, just as sexy but younger.
nintchdbpict000322726623.jpg

Hah, I wish.
Much more furry and much less attractive.
I'm also like Hagrid in that I can spend hours explaining things in painful detail that people have absolutely no interest in.

ccf7ab9846bae23014c3bc7527fb19a57b8f7245c6516941755129da9f02fc74.jpg

People tell me I look like Tom Hanks.
chuck-noland-cast-away-_131933-fli_1365442805.jpg

That is what I assume they mean.

Then again, I have also been compared to Hank Hill, so who knows?
latest

I have a huge crush on one of our SCO TMs, like literally if I wasn’t in a relationship I would actively be trying to shoot my shot with him. But I’m already with someone and v happy so I just say hi to him every time I see him and stare at him from afar

I have a man-crush on the cart attendant but he only shows up in the restrooms, in the mirrors.

Gawwdamn he's a handsome mofo!!!

VWyRECL.gif

Alas, my GF won't allow a three-way!
aaf_cry.gif

She didn't like the restroom part - go figure!!!

There's a couple of new recruits in hardlines so I rarely see them but when I do... uhnnnn.

- qt GSA boi (straight, has gf)
- qt cart boi (????)
- qt flow boi (straight, has gf)
- qt other flow boi (straight, has no chill)
- qt pfresh boi (straight, has gf)

pOF9QbA.png

One of the other hardlines team leads is fresh out of a relationship and has been more chatty lately and... it’s funny that back when she was new and I was a TM I could just admire her hotness but knew she had a boyfriend but now that we’re peers and she’s single... Ughhh I’m determined to not do it.

Dating people at work is usually a recipe for disaster. There are exceptions, of course, but most relationships do end and most people don't really remain friends afterwards.
Lol exactly why I absolutely will not do it. Worked to hard to get to where I am as fast as I did.

Haha I never said ‘date’ though (;

Still. Not gonna do it. We have zero tolerance for unnecessary leadership drama at my store.

I wish my store would get a hawt 24 yo STL that I could "fraternize" with if you know what I mean

Our current one is like 45 and has a gross beer gut, nothnx

I wish my store would get a hawt 24 yo STL that I could "fraternize" with if you know what I mean

Our current one is like 45 and has a gross beer gut, nothnx

No you don’t. Can’t say much without risking outing myself but let’s just say it’ll be annoying as hell (AT BEST) if the STL ends up fraternizing with anyone at any level in the store. At worst, it’ll destroy the place.

Reactions: Dog
No you don’t. Can’t say much without risking outing myself but let’s just say it’ll be annoying as hell (AT BEST) if the STL ends up fraternizing with anyone at any level in the store. At worst, it’ll destroy the place.

I'd like to believe that I could keep it on the super downlow if only because I'm not out of the closet IRL so it would be doubly awkward if ppl found out

but you're probably right m8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back