Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, she's married though.

She also knows I like her. She's also older than me by 12+ years.

Pretty much Logistics know I like her.

It's so hard to get into that mindset at work. I just don't feel I notice most people because that's just no where my mind is at once working. Despite that, I may or may not be dating someone I'm not technically allowed to date. Whoops! It's fine, people. Just be adults.

There's this one ETL man she has a kid thats like 3 years younger than me but holy fuck she is so hot I can't really even.

Also, my store has an AP guy who as a hetereosexual man I recognize the fact that he is genuinely gorgeous, It's always really funny seeing female guests interact with him because holy shit he hit the genetic jackpot. He's a cool dude on top of that so it's all good.

I mean... Plenty of my leadership I would gladly hate-fuck. I've got a crush on one two of our softlines ladies but they're both in relationships, and one of our PA's is a pretty good looking dude.

So the ETL HR is staying another week so there goes my plans getting pushed back to get with her for another week. But on a side note to the thread, she isn't the only one I've ever had a crush on. There was a softlines TM years ago and then she became my POG TL. And then there was a back room TM and he was a friend and I made the mistake of telling him and it in the end cost us our friendship (if you care to see how that went down go on over to this thread Confessions of a Human and about 7 pages in).

Also, my store has an AP guy who as a hetereosexual man I recognize the fact that he is genuinely gorgeous, It's always really funny seeing female guests interact with him because holy shit he hit the genetic jackpot. He's a cool dude on top of that so it's all good.
Sounds like you want to get it in (;

I mean... Plenty of my leadership I would gladly hate-fuck. I've got a crush on one two of our softlines ladies but they're both in relationships, and one of our PA's is a pretty good looking dude.
Who would be the top and bottom with you and the PA?

Yeah, there's a handful of cute girls in my store, I wouldn't say I have a crush on any of them though.
I still try to make small talk with them when I can but none of them seem interested, oh well.

Sure. It's hard not to grow fond of the people you spend a lot of time with. Especially the good looking ones.

At my store, no. But there's a barista at a store that I cover at every once and a while that I've got a huge crush on.

There's a TL that really needs to be an a-hole to me soon because we get along way too good and I can see it leading that way. Unfortunately, other than one ETL, we are lacking some serious man eye-candy these days. I mean...c'mon, isn't that part of their job requirements? Get on it, Target.

Nope. There is one PA who has dated several Team Members or just slept with them. We had two HL TM who fell in love and got married.

The timing of this thread, holy crap. My store definitely has it's fair share of cute girls, but the majority of them I haven't seen in that way. Some of them just seem overly flirtatious or it's part of their personality, but one that doesn't seem to be that way seems to have taken an interest in me. Hard to tell if she wants to be just friends or wants to go further but I'd definitely entertain the possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back