Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STL's daughter is a definite fuck pig. Other than that, no :(

I rarely have a crush on a supervisor. But recently, I have one. He's not in my store anymore. Before that it was on one of the PAs. He's not here anymore either. Lol.

BRTL, I thought I had a shot so I went for it, alas.. One more perk when I quit!

I kinda sorta have one on one of my team members but there's no way in hell I'm gonna do anything about it since I'm her supervisor.

While not necessarily a crush, my STL is cute as fuck.

I've been single for so long that I have crushes all the damn time. I have 5.5 lol. The .5 is the plainclothes ap who rotates. 2 of them I'm probably too old for. 2.5 are off limits because ap/etls, another is a vendor. One works too close to me. One of them was in two of those categories. That was complicated.

I've never said a word to the vendor. We just stare at each other. He's the only datable one. I think we're both too shy/nervous to say something because it doesn't seem to be a one-sided attraction

I kinda did, for a hot minute. A hipster looking TM and a yummy TL.
Hipster dude is too young and silly. TL suddenly because ugly when I saw her be two faced.

heh... HRTL, 1 of our HTLs, 1 GSA, 3 Flow TMs... My store is full of beauty

there is like 3 girls that i find cute, wouldn't say it's a crush. One might be though, cause when i talk to her and look into here eyes too long i start randomly smiling and loose my train of thought. lol.

guess whos developing a mild attraction to the heckin nintendo rep

this person

i mean its not exactly "at my store" but close enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back