Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a Nintendo rep in your store often enough to form any opinion on them?
ive met the guy quite a few times in the yr ive been in electronics

and may or may not decide i gotta dust all the displays or super zone in his general area when hes here

aAdNx8g_460s.jpg

Any of you ever have a spicy dream about a coworker you aren't even attracted to? And then the above scenario happens?

aAdNx8g_460s.jpg

Any of you ever have a spicy dream about a coworker you aren't even attracted to? And then the above scenario happens?
No but I have a similar moment. I have had a friend for a long time who I saw almost every day of the week because of school. One day, I guess I finally noticed how beautiful her smile was when I was joking around with someone in front of her and turned my head to her. I never had romantic feelings for her until I saw THAT smile in THAT particular moment. I was pretty much swept off my feet for a long time lol.

EDIT: It actually happened twice lol. Her and someone else. Happened years apart though.

Last edited:
aAdNx8g_460s.jpg

That's what happened with the GSTL I had a crush on

I almost had a spicy dream about another electronics tm woke up too soon and it was probably for the best lmao

We got a female TL around the holidays of 2015 that I was crushing on that looks a bit like Alex Kingston. She came back a few months ago as a regular team member.

i've got a new crush on a girl that does order fulfillment. I see her every now and again and she always smiles when I glance at her. She's got a sexy accent too.

We have a new TM who's tall and sultry but she's married so I'm not gonna bother flirting. We also have a few cute new boyz but they're clearly self absorbed. My store is boring.

Saw someone new doing instocks today. Not sure if she transferred or I've just never managed to run into her...but holy smokes...

Not me personally but there is a girl who works electronics who gets a little too close to me. Is very flirty and has asked me to come watch movies with her multiple times..I avoid pulling stuff for her, just let others get it. Homie dont play that. Im engaged. :p:)

My store stopped hiring people that I either found attractive or interesting. I stopped having crushes when we got new leadership and most of the attractive people left.

All of us in electronics are pretty flirty with each other. However something tells me our trainers gf would be none too pleased if she heard the things he says to me.

I've seen some really cute LODs at my store, but, of course, being LODs it must remain forever unrequitted love. ;p

I try not to crush on anyone since they're all way out of my league, dating, or married, but there are a lot of cute girls at my store. It's like a personal hell. I don't like to talk much and I'm always uncomfortable around women, so I always try and avoid them... but they're everywhere. It's ridiculous.
Welcome to target, where a lot of stupidly good looking people work.

My store is filled with nothing but old people, a good 85% of the store is women and out of all the guys there maybe 2 are attractive but the ALL have children and/or crazy baby mommas

I used to have a crush on an ETL, but they went to another store and I never saw them again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back