Archived anyone have a crush on anyone at their store?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve gone through the work centers in my head. Everyone is too old, too young, doesn’t shower, too creepy, etc
The STL was hot but he’s gone. I can’t say I ever crushed on him though. He’s married with kids. Really great guy.
There was a really hot cashier (not my thing but I can appreciate her). She got run out by the catty less attractive female tm’s. She actually got a transfer to a different store. All four of the tm’s who gossiped about her left already.

So, I stand by “no way, gross.”

ETA- all of the good looking AP guys transferred or quit long ago. Our current AP team is really quite interesting.

Let's look at the "silver lining" here: to HRZone's point, " ... of 100 or more people there has to be someone semi-attractive..." That someone must be you. So..... congrats !!! Yay...... You're the hottie !! :D

Let's look at the "silver lining" here: to HRZone's point, " ... of 100 or more people there has to be someone semi-attractive..." That someone must be you. So..... congrats !!! Yay...... You're the hottie !! :D

hahahahaha I will say that I am quite appealing to the 40-60 year old males. That much is true.

Are there good looking TM's at my store? A couple. Would I crush on them (title of the thread)? Hell no. I do not need a hot 22 year old. Hard pass on that.
If there was a great looking guy who was smart, witty and single, falling anywhere from 35 (God forgive me) and 55 years old, I would post here, I promise.

ETA: OMG I forgot about the HL guy who got fired two years ago who texted me after he got fired to "hook up". He had my phone number for swapping shifts.

flow TL was fire 2 weeks ago for dating someone in same work center STL found out

I always think this.

Omg I didnt realize I put dead instead of Dear. I am upset.

I like to think at least I'm slightly attractive to my co worker counterparts... Its the thought that counts.

sometimes i think maybe i could be attractive to a coworker

but then i remember that i meow at most of them and that probably ruins things

I ask myself this everyday... and the answer is... Yes! Rough and hard!

sometimes i think maybe i could be attractive to a coworker

but then i remember that i meow at most of them and that probably ruins things

I use to know a girl who's name was Jessica, she literally meowed all the time and I got her hooked up with a good old friend of mine. They have since moved in together and own 4 cats, oh and a dog.

Since this thread got bumped, I’ll say that I do have a huge huge huge crush on my ETL-LOG. The ETL-AP of my store is pretty attractive too. I don’t know why I always seem to like people I can’t have lol

As for coworkers thinking I’m attractive, I would think so? There are many BRTMs and market TMs who get real friendly with me but I’m hopelessly head over heels for my ETL-LOG. :(

To be completely honest, I can't see myself ever crushing for a co-worker, nonetheless something as simple as sleezing with a co-worker. It just fucks up the whole balance of things and makes work not work. I mean if anyone wants to date a co-worker at my store, they can, but if I catch you guys cuddling and kissing on the job, I will either smack ya, or tattle tale. I sound like such a kid.

It also helps that I've dated the same girl for the three years hehehehehe.

I use to know a girl who's name was Jessica, she literally meowed all the time and I got her hooked up with a good old friend of mine. They have since moved in together and own 4 cats, oh and a dog.
damn so theres actually hope for me nice

tried to stop the meows man but its smth ive done since 5 yrs old so i just accepted this "quirk" of mine

...it gets me free food tho bcos they learned feeding the cat shuts it up for a lil bit

damn so theres actually hope for me nice

tried to stop the meows man but its smth ive done since 5 yrs old so i just accepted this "quirk" of mine

...it gets me free food tho bcos they learned feeding the cat shuts it up for a lil bit

you literally just have to mew to get food. I've had a few lady friends like you and you guys are quite the riot to be around, that same Jessica girl decided to start poking herself with needles in class to self harm herself, though, my teacher was lecturing and I didn't want to make a scene. Afterwards, her boyfriend(the guy I hooked her up with) sends me texts of her boasting "I was hurting myself in class and TTGOz didn't do anything to stop it, what a shitty person!"

So, other than her, she was kind of crazy every once in a while, everyone else was a riot.

I went over to their house for supper one night and they're doing very well, it was fun. It was nice seeing them.

There's a couple cute cashiers at my store, but ofc being Electronics and sometimes Hardlines I never even get to talk to them... minors are pretty hard to come by at my store anyways, I'm one of the only that has been there for more then like 3-4 months, most of them are usually like texting on the clock...

There are a few very attractive girls at my store.

One is about 30, cute, with a nice body. One is about 25, cute, with a nice body. One is about 21, cute, with a banging body. One is 17, cute, with an incredible body.

I was shocked to hear she was 17 cause she could pass for 21 easily.

Other than that, it is a bunch of uggos and fatties! Also, way to many uggos and fatties covered in tattoos.

There are a few very attractive girls at my store.

One is about 30, cute, with a nice body. One is about 25, cute, with a nice body. One is about 21, cute, with a banging body. One is 17, cute, with an incredible body.

I was shocked to hear she was 17 cause she could pass for 21 easily.

Other than that, it is a bunch of uggos and fatties! Also, way to many uggos and fatties covered in tattoos.

Wow. You sound like an extreme ahole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back