AP/ electronics swraps lock boxes

Hey everyone I was just wondering if anyone has a store where they have a good storage method for spider wraps and lock boxes in either their boat or the backroom. We have the boat with the cameras still on it so there is not a whole lot of space for them there but we have a 6 cube organizer that fits there. Otherwise we got them laying everywhere. Does anyone have a solution to this and if you can send pictures that’d be amazing

Our store has a 8 foot green rack that they got from the grocery that has large tubs for the different lock boxes and spider wraps we use.

I attached some photos of our setup. It works pretty well. I’ve spent a great amount of time organizing it but I’m sure there are stores which do it better.
This first image is our primary location which is close to the door so we push and pull cases and spider wraps from here. Spider wraps are sorted and labeled on the bottom and cases are on the top.
1567A541-EDE3-4AB9-BC43-8E173835AA41.jpeg
The second location is in the cage which kind of serves as our back stock or overflow cases that we have so many of but don’t fit in the push/pull section.
C66E7508-D3CA-44C3-B7C3-178967490C8B.jpeg
We have two drawers in the boat which hold spider wraps and another section where we temporary throw them after cashing guests out.

I attached some photos of our setup. It works pretty well. I’ve spent a great amount of time organizing it but I’m sure there are stores which do it better.
This first image is our primary location which is close to the door so we push and pull cases and spider wraps from here. Spider wraps are sorted and labeled on the bottom and cases are on the top.
View attachment 12134
The second location is in the cage which kind of serves as our back stock or overflow cases that we have so many of but don’t fit in the push/pull section.
View attachment 12133
We have two drawers in the boat which hold spider wraps and another section where we temporary throw them after cashing guests out.
our setup is similar we have the cases in plastic clear tubs labeled of each kind. the least needed cases go up high the most used go down low. Gotta think Low & Pro lol. We also have the spider wraps organized the same. We commandeered a vehicle ordered from the ULine book with DSD & District Ops blessings when they saw all the benefits of how it be used. It has enough room we can fit a good amount of all the cases and sider wraps on it and wheel it out on truck days. Then when done we wheel it back to the stockroom in its designated area in the stockroom. For us to set up our stockroom I challenged My ETL to task the team as a whole to work on it I wasn't going to do it myself like how I did the rest of the stockroom. I would post pics of the stockroom but that would give away my location way to easy lol.

View attachment 12134
View attachment 12133
Why you have the spider wrap in a guest basket ? Also why you have a peg board against the wall? Other than that it’s pretty good.

Why you have the spider wrap in a guest basket ? Also why you have a peg board against the wall? Other than that it’s pretty good.
Haha 😂 yeah so the basket is full of tangled spider wraps. No one can justify spending time untangling them so they just pile up. And I have no idea what the pegboard is for.

Get a metro and plastic grocery Waco’s. Organize by type. Then you must tackle the true issue, the merch pro life cycle. Guest service and cashiers need to wind up the spider wraps after handling them to prevent tangled spider wraps. Then whoever is sorting them at the end of the day needs to pay attention to detail and keep it organized. Preferably AP.

Back