Archived AP team. Those internals....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact we can’t ban internals is bullshit. Am I right? If we can ban a subject for shoplifting then why can’t we do the same to team members? I closed an internal for theft recently and she comes in all the time “shopping” it’s hard to watch her because she knows who I am and is always looking around and I know damn well she will catch on to me.....

I was wondering about that. There was a TM that was termed a year ago for an internal yet she still comes in all the time to shop with her SO.

I think it's a little crazy considering how much money they nailed her for.

I'd be embarrassed as hell to show my face considering how accurate the rumor mill tends to be at my store.

I was wondering about that. There was a TM that was termed a year ago for an internal yet she still comes in all the time to shop with her SO.

I think it's a little crazy considering how much money they nailed her for.

I'd be embarrassed as hell to show my face considering how accurate the rumor mill tends to be at my store.

No shame and when they come back you know who the real rats are.. The ones we have sent out in cuffs have had the class to never come back..

That's because you are honest. People who would steal wouldn't be embarrassed. People who come back are probably getting a thrill.

The fact we can’t ban internals is bullshit. Am I right? If we can ban a subject for shoplifting then why can’t we do the same to team members? I closed an internal for theft recently and she comes in all the time “shopping” it’s hard to watch her because she knows who I am and is always looking around and I know damn well she will catch on to me.....

Watch from the cameras then. If you get something file with PD and have them throw out a warrant and pick her up when she least expects it 😂

Closed as in arrested or termed? Typically if we only had enough to term a TM, they wouldn’t be trespassed. If we had them leaving in cuffs, they’d be trespassed.

Also, check out the Assets Protection thread on here. There’s a lot of us on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back