AP tl interview

notfit05

Trainer/ clerical / inbound D.C. /
So just got an email from a store and they are scheduling me for a interview for asset protection team lead what should I expect or how can I prepare ? Currently working at the dc but transferring storeside

Hello! Every area is different but in general you should expect two formal interviews and a possible phone interview. Usually the first interview is with the Store Director and HRBP, then second is with APBP and DSD, then third would be a phone conversation with the AP Director.

However, that may be due to the turnover in my area. Sometimes the interviews would just be Store Director and APBP, and that's it.

I haven't seen an updated guide for APTL/APL but I would expect questions that test your decision making, collaboration, ability to influence others that are not part of your team, and adapting to change. You'll get basic questions like "what is shortage?" (A lot of people actually get caught up on that one).

Hello! Every area is different but in general you should expect two formal interviews and a possible phone interview. Usually the first interview is with the Store Director and HRBP, then second is with APBP and DSD, then third would be a phone conversation with the AP Director.

However, that may be due to the turnover in my area. Sometimes the interviews would just be Store Director and APBP, and that's it.

I haven't seen an updated guide for APTL/APL but I would expect questions that test your decision making, collaboration, ability to influence others that are not part of your team, and adapting to change. You'll get basic questions like "what is shortage?" (A lot of people actually get caught up on that one).
Thanks
@EagleEye
Hey @notfit05, here is the answer.

So... just like an episode of scooby doo

Back