Archived Apple Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Target announced that it will carry Apple watches in all stores by Oct 25th in many different combinations. I wonder if this will take over the empty iPod case. Also, I guess we can get our discount!

I've had mine for a few months and I love it. It really encourages you to be more active and healthy. I've lost about 20 pounds. Here's my stats from yesterday-

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    171.4 KB · Views: 28
  • image.png
    image.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 28
Target announced that it will carry Apple watches in all stores by Oct 25th in many different combinations. I wonder if this will take over the empty iPod case. Also, I guess we can get our discount!
I wish I had waited to buy mine. I definitely could have saved the tax on it. Oh well.

I've had mine for a few months and I love it. It really encourages you to be more active and healthy. I've lost about 20 pounds. Here's my stats from yesterday-
This looks like mine every day I work, too! Lol

Soooo..we will get an empty apple watch case instead.

I manage electronics presentation and target manages electronics like crap. They don't send us ipads, ipods, games, laptops, ink, and I am not even going to get into the mess that is music cds.

Soooo..we will get an empty apple watch case instead.

I manage electronics presentation and target manages electronics like crap. They don't send us ipads, ipods, games, laptops, ink, and I am not even going to get into the mess that is music cds.
You should've had new iPods coming in early last month..New iPads should be coming in now or already revieved. We keep our Apple lockups full with discontinued Apple accessories if stock sells out.
I have mySupported the video game issue and the response basically was this: Target's replenishment process doesn't work with a constantly revising department, deal with it. Our electonics team does a very good job of flexing out NOP and discontinued games to fill holes.
Laptops. :mad:

Oh and all that crazy flexed out alphabetical music browser is going away! Get ready for full on planograms with labels and everything. Just like movies. Hopefully it gets replenished!

Last edited:
They'll probably be added in the iPad or iPod lockup. If not, it will go in the wearable tech lockup. The packaging is huge though, so it will take up more space then any other smartwatch lol.

You should've had new iPods coming in early last month..New iPads should be coming in now or already revieved.

I'm sure we did but they don't refill consistantly. We put in old stock and thats great, if I wanted to fill the case up with 10 ipads of the same type, which I don't.

I have mySupported the video game issue and the response basically was this: Target's replenishment process doesn't work with a constantly revising department, deal with it. Our electonics team does a very good job of flexing out NOP and discontinued games to fill holes.

Which is great.. if what you wanted was a nice place to display games but not sell them. No one wants old crap that has not been discounted properly. We have a gamestop literally right next to us. There is no reason to buy our old inventory. Meanwhile triple A games like batman for the PS4 have been out of stock for over a month.

Which is great.. if what you wanted was a nice place to display games but not sell them. No one wants old crap that has not been discounted properly. We have a gamestop literally right next to us. There is no reason to buy our old inventory. Meanwhile triple A games like batman for the PS4 have been out of stock for over a month.
Damn your store sucks pretty bad.:D

I do agree there is a major issue with having really old games, consoles, or console accessories that no one buys. I have stuff that hasn't sold in over 2 years. There is no way I'm getting rid of it. It just needs to get put on clearance or salvaged out. Target needs a better way to deal with this discontinued product.

We still have sports games that were released in 2011. Never mind how many copies of Modern Warfare we still have sitting in the back...

With any luck they might at least have enough stock to keep the watches flowing. Nothing sucks more than having to spend a month or more telling guests we do not products x, y or z in stock. As if the cameras are not bad enough...

We still have sports games that were released in 2011. Never mind how many copies of Modern Warfare we still have sitting in the back...

With any luck they might at least have enough stock to keep the watches flowing. Nothing sucks more than having to spend a month or more telling guests we do not products x, y or z in stock. As if the cameras are not bad enough...
You too I have 4 cases worth with the street date sticker on them.

COD 4? Those should have been flexed and sold looonnng ago. I think half of the problem comes from people backstocking discontinued games when they shouldn't.

We have some straggling old Nintendo games laying around the floor but nothing compared to what I've seen in other stores. Layers upon layers of d-code games in flex sections, plus the stock in the backroom.

COD 4 is amazing
I'm not denying that, I still love playing it occasionally (though the 360 servers are plagued by hackers nowadays). But I don't think it's a good idea for target to still have copies of it. Better to leave that market to gamestop, amazon, ebay, etc, who actually know how to run a used game business.

COD 4? Those should have been flexed and sold looonnng ago. I think half of the problem comes from people backstocking discontinued games when they shouldn't.
The problem is they do not sell even when they are out on the floor, especially when they are in a series that have seen multiple releases since then. For two years now I have been trying to get multiple ways of selling D-coded games quickly approved such as having our own BOGO promotions, markdowns, clearance, etc. Every attempt has been denied by leadership.

It's the same for more than just video games, like the Nikon L330 cameras we still have left over from last year's Black Friday.

With any luck, the Apple stuff will not be that way...

The problem is they do not sell even when they are out on the floor, especially when they are in a series that have seen multiple releases since then. For two years now I have been trying to get multiple ways of selling D-coded games quickly approved such as having our own BOGO promotions, markdowns, clearance, etc. Every attempt has been denied by leadership.

It's the same for more than just video games, like the Nikon L330 cameras we still have left over from last year's Black Friday.

With any luck, the Apple stuff will not be that way...
Wow that's slightly depressing for an electronics TM lol. Those cameras are sooo old! We charged back the last one (display) like over a year ago! I just have not had this issue for a long time. I took over about 18 months ago and electrpnics has stayed on top of d-code like no other since then. My only advice is to flex it out immediately after is goes NOP and never backstock it lol. I guess I'm just lucky it all sells at my store. Are MIRs all being completed at your store? Also consider mobile mySupport for any active NOP items with no upcoming POGs, besides video games.

Games do not have MIRs so they don't ever get returned. If they don't sell they sit NOP discontinued for eternity. I've mysupported this issue and the answer I got was completely ridiculous. They just explained that games go Dcode because new releases take up the spots.

Games do not have MIRs so they don't ever get returned. If they don't sell they sit NOP discontinued for eternity. I've mysupported this issue and the answer I got was completely ridiculous. They just explained that games go Dcode because new releases take up the spots.
Games definitely go on MIRs. Not every week like movies and books but they go here and there. There's also a clearance program for a lot of games so hopefully price change finds everything.

the post got off track, let's get back to the apple watch.

Just got mine yesterday, I love it, hate the battery life. I came from the pebble family so i was used to the week long battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back