Sales Floor Watching Merch fly out the door.

Honestly some store APTLs/ETLs are terrible. I hate having to reach out to them. Some are fantastic and will respond right away. Others will promise me something and then three days later I call them back and they give me the old "whoops!".

You feel like saying "ok stupid, you made your political statement now put the fucking gun away, you look like an asshole." I saw a 30 something obese foolish looking slob carrying open at a Wegmans store last year. The company has a strict no gun policy regardless of state law. Someone with some coordination and strength could have grabbed the gun from the holster in a micro-second. Discreet concealed carry is another story. No one knows it's there.

Well things must be bad here, just found out we are going to start locking the fitting rooms. This should be fun.

Every time I read about a Target store that now has Ulta beauty I keep thinking that stuff is being stolen constantly.
We don't have an Ulta and we're always finding empty ELF boxes all over the store. The Ulta store across the parking lot must be having a ball if the thieves from ours go across the parking lot.

Back