Archived Application help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! So my ETLs approached me yesterday about applying for this new team leader position they are making. The problem is I can't apply for the position because I had applied to another store that had an opening 2 months ago. When I try to apply the system says I have to wait 90 days. I told my ETL HR my problem and she is reaching out to the other store to send my application here. I just wanted to see if there is another way I could apply or a loophole in case my ETL HR can't get my application from the other store.

Hey! So my ETLs approached me yesterday about applying for this new team leader position they are making. The problem is I can't apply for the position because I had applied to another store that had an opening 2 months ago. When I try to apply the system says I have to wait 90 days. I told my ETL HR my problem and she is reaching out to the other store to send my application here. I just wanted to see if there is another way I could apply or a loophole in case my ETL HR can't get my application from the other store.
Yeah there is a loophole.

Go with your current mgt. They will overlooked the other app. Besides, you need the stl blessing to transfer..

Last edited:

You can try doing an external application but it's easiest to transfer an internal application. Takes literally typing in your store number on JAS

You can try doing an external application but it's easiest to transfer an internal application. Takes literally typing in your store number on JAS
Okay I'm hoping my ETL HR can get it transferred in time. She said my application has to be in by Friday

Okay I'm hoping my ETL HR can get it transferred in time. She said my application has to be in by Friday

You can contact the other store, yourself, too. Call them tomorrow morning and ask to speak to their HR Team. Politely tell HR that you submitted an internal application to their store and would like it to be transferred to #### (your store number) instead. Remember to thank them for their help.

Worst comes to worst, if things don't work out, you can always fill out a manual application and have HR enter it into the system.

You can contact the other store, yourself, too. Call them tomorrow morning and ask to speak to their HR Team. Politely tell HR that you submitted an internal application to their store and would like it to be transferred to #### (your store number) instead. Remember to thank them for their help.

Worst comes to worst, if things don't work out, you can always fill out a manual application and have HR enter it into the system.
I tried calling the store but the operator said hr wasn't there and to try tomorrow. Hopefully have ETL HR had better luck

I tried calling the store but the operator said hr wasn't there and to try tomorrow. Hopefully have ETL HR had better luck

Let us know how it goes! Remember to try the manual application option that I mentioned if you and your ETL-HR can't reach that store. It usually works to bypass the issue of applying recently and not being allowed to apply again so soon.

ASANTS but I've always found it easier to go into the store than to call. Sometimes it means waiting around for 45 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back