Archived Applying for TL position

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets say a TL position opens up in my store can I just apply for it? Or will I have to be on the bench to be considered for it? Can any TM apply for a TL position? If so how would the process work? After applying through EHR what are the next steps? @HRZone maybe?

lets say a TL position opens up in my store can I just apply for it? Or will I have to be on the bench to be considered for it? Can any TM apply for a TL position? If so how would the process work? After applying through EHR what are the next steps? @HRZone maybe?

You should always apply. Asants but mine interviews every internal applicant even if they have no chance for it.

I have had team members interview for a TL position not get it but they are then placed on the pipeline. Or the really good ones the bench.

Go on ehr/Job postings and apply. Generally bench tms have first crack at a TL position but let's say they aren't interested in that one, they will consider other tms.

TL positions also sometimes attract other applicants from other stores. A TL on the bench in your district at another store has just as good if not a better shot at getting the position as well.

You should always apply. Asants but mine interviews every internal applicant even if they have no chance for it.

I have had team members interview for a TL position not get it but they are then placed on the pipeline. Or the really good ones the bench.

Go on ehr/Job postings and apply. Generally bench tms have first crack at a TL position but let's say they aren't interested in that one, they will consider other tms.

TL positions also sometimes attract other applicants from other stores. A TL on the bench in your district at another store has just as good if not a better shot at getting the position as well.
Thanks. I already applied. Will keep you posted. Can I just go up to TSC and ask for the tl interview guide from an hr tm?

Depends if you know the area that is open. If you do they will most definitely go with a Bench candidate that has never worked in the work center before

Thanks. I already applied. Will keep you posted. Can I just go up to TSC and ask for the tl interview guide from an hr tm?

Asants

Interview guides are supposed to be confidential although generally in store they will always let you prep with them.

Last edited:
Depends if you know the area that is open. If you do they will most definitely go with a Bench candidate that has never worked in the work center before
I guess I have an advantage then. I dont know the work center, but i see many ops!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back