Apprehensions Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illegal activity
I have no shame in my game in admitting this. I am a booster that primarily targets Wal-Mart but I've started to find Target's no receipt return policy quite attractive. I basically call the desired target store to see if AP is on duty, if not I will select a piece of merchandise and return it for a gift card which ill later return for cash. If there is AP I will select two pieces of merchandise but hold them on top of each other so on camera it looks like its just one, ill then take it into the restroom, conceal one to return at.another location and.leave the other for recovery ;) . Does Target AP Apprehend on return theft? Ticket switching? And will they back off if I become violent. I will not go without a fight. Oh, I also work for Ross Loss Prevention. ;)

Lmao you can't call a store and ask them whether or not AP or anyone (unless they're salaried) is working, no one is supposed to give schedules out over the phone. And in what universe does any retail store allow you to return a gift card for cash, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard and this may be the most asinine post I've ever read on this site.

I'm reopening this thread so we can make fun of idiots like this.

Last edited:
Dear BCFLPA, I hope that AP does not back off when you become violent. AP in my store would kick your ass, with pleasure, and that's just the females!

I call BS, as well. None of this story rings true, except the part "I have no shame." hahahahahaha

I really hope this idiot isn't really doing this! STEALING is STEALING no matter what you want to call it!

Lmao you can't call a store and ask them whether or not AP or anyone (unless they're salaried) is working, no one is supposed to give schedules out over the phone. And in what universe does any retail store allow you to return a gift card for cash, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard and this may be the most asinine post I've ever read on this site.

I'm reopening this thread so we can make fun of idiots like this.
THANK YOU! I have been wanting to comment about this idiot the moment I saw the post!

LOL, what a master of your craft. There's actual good thieves out there, you would be very simple to apprehend.

I have no shame in my game in admitting this. I am a booster that primarily targets Wal-Mart but I've started to find Target's no receipt return policy quite attractive. I basically call the desired target store to see if AP is on duty, if not I will select a piece of merchandise and return it for a gift card which ill later return for cash. If there is AP I will select two pieces of merchandise but hold them on top of each other so on camera it looks like its just one, ill then take it into the restroom, conceal one to return at.another location and.leave the other for recovery ;) . Does Target AP Apprehend on return theft? Ticket switching? And will they back off if I become violent. I will not go without a fight. Oh, I also work for Ross Loss Prevention. ;)

I was going to comment, that not only can we app for what you are talking about, it is also very likely that the AP team has already filed out charges to your name and/or plates because you needed an ID to do the off the floor return. Whenever you get pulled over or ran for anything ever, your name will come back with multiple misdemeanor shoplifting charges and most states have those go automatic felony and you go away if there are enough of them.

I am doing honest work with healthcare, 401k on track to retire early, and enough vacation to go to Vegas a few times a year... I wonder where you will be at the age of 55 when I am looking at early retirement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back