Archived Are there any targets with the old layout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a Target in State College, PA, with the old-style (aka not CSE) directional signs, old mustard yellow carpet, and the reallyyyyyyyy old neon fixtures everywhere.
Ive been to that one lol. I cant believe it is still open or has not been updated!

How many store have their breakroom, ETL offices, and TMSC in an upstairs by itself?
My first store had the offices upstairs (not really a TMSC as in the more modern stores) and there were even TM restrooms up there. The breakroom-slash-conference room was in the back corner of the store behind rear seasonal. The store number is in the mid 100's and they have had a few remodels including PFresh.

Watched career opportunities ( John Hughes movie with a bunch of 80s actors we dont see anymore) and it had to whole retro target feel.

Attachments

• career-opportunities-6.png
    career-opportunities-6.png
    254.2 KB · Views: 47
Watched career opportunities ( John Hughes movie with a bunch of 80s actors we dont see anymore) and it had to whole retro target feel.
Great movie. I made my girlfriend watch it with me the other day, but she didn't seem to appreciate as much as I did, probably because she's never worked in a Target. It was filmed in an actual Target in Atlanta.
Trailer:

Old thread, but I stumbled upon a P97 model Target with the full neon and color blocks just a few miles from the one I used to work at. I never went in it before, but it gave me flashbacks to way back when I was a little kid and the first Target opened in our area. Nice memories, and I was glad to see there's some of these stores still out there.

I'm pretty sure my store was one of the first ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back