Are We Getting Bonuses this year?

Your SD, ETLs and HR all leave the building and you're complaining? Shit, I'd suggest that they take all the TLs with them and go enjoy a nice loooooooong lunch somewhere. That would be better than any amount of food in the breakroom.

I say that even though my store's leadership is generally not awful like some store's. But, shit, they're out of the building? Cool. That'll be an hour or two I won't get asked yet again about finishing the set workload they didn't schedule any time to do (when I get to it or you send me help with freight), or getting asked yet again why that flat of transition is still floating in the back (because I haven't had time to set, duh), or getting asked why my out of stocks are so big (because you're so obsessed with setting that mini "set" their pogs and didn't fill them and I'll be damned if I'm going to stop what I'm doing to fill their "kitchen" shelves)." And, of course, immediately after those questions getting the other type: "Can you do the guided audits for PP1 they all left for the day without doing them?" (Sure, shoud only take a half hour I don't have to walk around and audit all that out to zero out of spite,) "Can you push the furniture flat for the girls in domestics?" (OK, their lack of penises doesn't make them invalids, but if you want to be sexist, OK) "Can you keep an eye on a fulfillment and jump in if they need help?" (Everyone in this building knows by now I'm not going to do that, why do we need to have that conversation again?) "Seasonal TM X in (not your department) left a U-boat she says is backstock can you re-run it to check?" (Sure, looks like backstock to me!)

I mean I seriously get along with leadership. I'm one of the store's golden children. But, damn, get them all out of the building on lunch once in awhile. That would be great. So much better than Chipotle or Papa John's in the break room that will cold by the time I go to lunch anyway.
I felt this post in my inner soul. lol. It is seriously like what is in that kool aid they be drinking?!?

What job do you have that you only work mon-Fri? This is retail and weekends are expected especially during this time of year. Personally I think anyone that only has to work Monday through Friday is already getting a benefit. Wish I only worked Mon-Fri. But then I knew what I signed up for when I started.
PMT and Receiver are 2 That don’t work weekends.

I felt this post in my inner soul. lol. It is seriously like what is in that kool aid they be drinking?!?

Yea like i can say yes all day, but between guests my time is hilariously little. Will i do that set for play station? Sure. If you send me a extra hand to deal with guests.
Oh you want my outta stocks pulled? Have someone pull them for me and I'll shop them around in a hand basket between guests.

Why didn't xyz get done?

I sold 40k in electronics today. I was guest first 95% of my day and I'm the only one.

Why didn't you ask for support?
I did. Tl abc didn't send support. Front end needed cashiers/ flex needed batches done

Last edited:
Back