Archived Are You Color Blind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was walking in from the parking lot today to begin my shift. Halfway from my car to the store a man approaches me and asks
"Hey man, wanna buy a $50 Target gift card for $5? I don't need anything here. We can go inside and I can prove it to you if you want man" in pretty much those exact words.

I said "Sure, it's actually a pretty easy process to check it via Price Inquiry"

He then realized I work for Target and turned on his heel to target another guest.

No AP tonight so the LOD had to deal with it.

Really though for someone who just left the store filled with red and khaki ...

Wow! we had people in the parking lot offering tm's $5000 for keys to the store...crazy people :(

Wow! we had people in the parking lot offering tm's $5000 for keys to the store...crazy people :(

$5000 for what keys? if its an ordinary key that almost sounds tempting as I'm sure some TMs make under 5 grand a year lol...

they wanted electronics keys to get all the expensive lock up items. They would ask the CAs lol all they would get is bathroom keys

they wanted electronics keys to get all the expensive lock up items. They would ask the CAs lol all they would get is bathroom keys

Ah, makes sense. If a CA was motivated enough they could 'borrow' elec keys for a couple minutes I'm sure. And by the looks of some of the CAs who get through the cracks in my store... I would not be surprised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back