I'm Lost! Audit App

Trying to get my backroom cleaned up and sfq's correct and have noticed that on a few things my on hand quantity is incorrect. I don't seem to have a problem using audit to get the on hands correct when everything fits on the sales floor and it usually corrects the on hands right after scanning and updating in audit. But when I have some backstocked it doesn't seem to update the count. Is this normal and it takes a while for raising on hands to show or am I doing something wrong. If I know the backroom count is correct, I just need to scan the item in audit on the sales floor and verify the sales floor count right? So for example if the capacity for an item is 8 and there are 8 there, but I have 12 in the backroom(which I have verified are there) I only audit the item for the sfq which is 8 and it adds it to the backroom quantity. Or do you have to go and audit the item in the backroom?

Trying to get my backroom cleaned up and sfq's correct and have noticed that on a few things my on hand quantity is incorrect. I don't seem to have a problem using audit to get the on hands correct when everything fits on the sales floor and it usually corrects the on hands right after scanning and updating in audit. But when I have some backstocked it doesn't seem to update the count. Is this normal and it takes a while for raising on hands to show or am I doing something wrong. If I know the backroom count is correct, I just need to scan the item in audit on the sales floor and verify the sales floor count right? So for example if the capacity for an item is 8 and there are 8 there, but I have 12 in the backroom(which I have verified are there) I only audit the item for the sfq which is 8 and it adds it to the backroom quantity. Or do you have to go and audit the item in the backroom?
You fix your on hands on the floor under exf . And audit in the Backroom

If you have everything backstocked correctly, once you update the SFQ it will figure it out. It's supposed to be immediate, but I've found that it sometimes takes a bit to update on hands. Frex, if there's 5 of something in back and 5 on the floor, but the system only thinks there's 5 on hand, you can update through Audit to 5 on the floor and it will add that to your backroom count and update total on hands to 10. It doesn't always show in myWork right away, even though it's supposed to.

The only way to adjust on hand counts is through Audit. EXF doesn't adjust on hand counts.

Does anyone know if the 'timer" starts for all areas when you enter an audit batch now that it is broken up into areas of the store or just the area you selected? Are there separate timers for suspect and backroom or is it one clock?

Any one else have the issue where some zebras didn’t get the new audit breakdown?
Like the same zebra I get every day, Gets charged nightly, but the audit is still the old one. And then it shows things that the others can’t even get to pop up.

Any one else have the issue where some zebras didn’t get the new audit breakdown?
Like the same zebra I get every day, Gets charged nightly, but the audit is still the old one. And then it shows things that the others can’t even get to pop up.
Sounds about Target 🙄

Back