Archived Auditing Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get stuck doing this today?
Some heads are probably going to roll soon. I wouldn't want to be the one in charge of QA

No but I did get the email for what to look for and what a total cluster. And as 1 of the people going overnight for the set I get to looked for it then. But it’s what you expect when you take a brand that sells its cheapest item for $100+ normally and then make a run where the most expensive item is only what $60. Priced it to the lowest Chinese bidder with the youngest kid labor and we got exactly what we paid for.

ugh, really? I'd finally convinced myself the boot colors weren't that bad...

Yea, we had a whole tub of them sitting back in receiving. How could they of done such a bad job with QA?

Is this Hunter line a one shot deal or is Hunter now going to be in Target all the time?

Ugh! I had hoped that this one shot deal stuff went with Steinheiffel (or however you spell his name!)
The good thing for me is that I am off on Sat & Sun......get to miss it!!

Some of the boots were awful. Seeing the Hunter logo be slanted and have 2 different fonts made me chuckle

We had two overflowing carts with defective boots. It literally looks like a cheap Chinese knock off brand. The quality is so bad on some of these it’s unbelievable. Labels being slanted or peeling off, the cut of the boots.

I am kinda glad that I honestly have no idea who Hunter is cause looking at the crap we detrashed I have no interest in any of it..

I will keep buying my wellie boots across the street at Freddy's or off Zappo's where I can get funky patterns on them that no one has..

Our store isn’t getting it.. I wanted to look at them. Are they not worth it? Are they really cheesy? Or similar to the real brand?

I have no idea what this thread is about...

Helped do the QA and holy cow. We have almost pallet full of damaged product fresh out of the box.

I'm sure the boots will last the guests all of 15 days after purchasing before they fall apart.

I almost want to work in guest services starting the 29th... even though I'm sure *someone* will make me give into the whining/complaining and let people return them after the 14 days.

Ooh. Shortened return policy on them? Good to know.

I have no idea what this thread is about...
Scientology show where they delve into the mind of Hunter, Tom's Cruises Bodyguard with an showering of complains on poorly made boots from China we are forced to sell with a designers name that we paid for but didn't by the actual merch from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back