Archived Auditing Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just looked at the link with the Hunter line.....the boots make the women look very dorky (somehow dorky seems to be the best word to describe the boots)....like they are getting ready to go outside to play in the rain.
There's really nothing that looks appealing to me at all.

"Adult" kids are weird

No but I did get the email for what to look for and what a total cluster. And as 1 of the people going overnight for the set I get to looked for it then. But it’s what you expect when you take a brand that sells its cheapest item for $100+ normally and then make a run where the most expensive item is only what $60. Priced it to the lowest Chinese bidder with the youngest kid labor and we got exactly what we paid for.

Welcome to capitalism, my friend. Cheap labor for maximum profit.

So not surprised to see these comments. Just read an article in the Washington Post about Target partnering with providers of luxury goods, specifically about the new Hunter line. Several people quoted were feeling like they'd been scammed in that they'd paid $150 of a pair of the "real thing" Hunter boots and Target was selling them for way cheaper - how could this be?! Well, honey, you get what you pay for and the version for sale at Target is not going to be the same quality. Get real.
Still, to have so much product be unworthy of even being put on the shelf - that's nuts.

They've delayed the tall women's boots. I saw on Twitter. I wonder if it has anything to do with these quality issues you guys noticed

They've delayed the tall women's boots. I saw on Twitter. I wonder if it has anything to do with these quality issues you guys noticed
Yup. Tall women's boots had some of the most consistent errors of what we audited

From a Guest's perspective......Target is known for their Vendor Collaborations!! Guests are freakishly cult-like when it comes to this !!! There's tons of hype and buzz from excited Guests. Hunter for Target collab is a humongous embarrassment. In stores, and on-line.... this has been a mess. Target can bounce-back from a little bad publicity here n' there..... but our Vendor Collaborations are something that sets us apart from others. It's one of the few things that make Guest's forgive us when we fail them ( it's our version of flowers, candy and apologies ).
This embarrassment will follow Target for a while. And the person(s) responsible for the planning, execution, quality control, and lack of follow-through should be terminated. They took something that Guests love, and ruined it.

Shame.

I said back when it was announced that I was surprised Hunter was doing this, as the quality was certainly going to be shit and now they'll have their brand associated with shit. I'm sure Target paid a pretty penny for the licensing, but if Hunter did no oversight on production (obviously they didn't) they must assume there isn't enough overlap between their normal customer and the Target customer that their main sales would be affected by a shitty product from Target.

They may be right about that.

The store that said the lanyards were only for TMs also said the visors were only for team members. I smell something fishy

Possible they ran out of the ones for sale and used that line when people asked about all the TMs wearing them throughout the store?

Can you return to eBay.

I think they were referring to the people who's stuff won't sell and they'll bring it back to us. Designer collabs always cause a bunch of returns between resellers and the people who order everything in 3 sizes because they dk which size will work.

But some eBay sellers do allow returns. I never have personally.

Last edited:
I wanted the keychain and wallet, not enough to come back for open though.

Possible they ran out of the ones for sale and used that line when people asked about all the TMs wearing them throughout the store?

I think they were referring to the people who's stuff won't sell and they'll bring it back to us. Designer collabs always cause a bunch of returns between resellers and the people who order everything in 3 sizes because they dk which size will work.

But some eBay sellers do allow returns. I never have personally.

They could have said that or actually listened to my question asking about the black or green ones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back