Archived Auditing Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure, I'd be pissed too! I wanted Hunter products until I saw the quality. I'm not saying it's not worth being mad over. But the phrase "bait and switch" is defined a little more specifically than what it is being used for.

Agree its not bait and switch but damn spot you screwed the pooch on this one. Two things, guests haven't learned they are BS and spot hasn't learned to actually stock product for them. One size run of boots in a certain color? Really? We had a line of 100 people deep most wanting the boots and they sent us one size run of each style. WTF?? Not even close to enough even if we could sell them.

I forgot all about this until someone mentioned Hunter in another thread today...

About two weeks ago, someone bought a Hunter backpack at my lane. Now, we never received a shipment of Hunter, so this was something originally purchased elsewhere, returned at our store, and put on the floor. The reason it's worth mentioning? The Hunter logo tag on the bag flap was UPSIDE DOWN. Why in the heck did we send that to the floor???

I forgot all about this until someone mentioned Hunter in another thread today...

About two weeks ago, someone bought a Hunter backpack at my lane. Now, we never received a shipment of Hunter, so this was something originally purchased elsewhere, returned at our store, and put on the floor. The reason it's worth mentioning? The Hunter logo tag on the bag flap was UPSIDE DOWN. Why in the heck did we send that to the floor???

Same reason we accept/return Old Navy, Walmart, and Kohl's merchandise.... and it still makes it to the selling floor !!!!!

(Things that make you go hmmmmm.....?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back