MyTime Availability Change

I had a question about setting a Max amount of hours I'm willing to work. I'm a new hire and my schedule for next week (not this coming week) says I'm working 49 hours but I'm not sure if that is an error on myTime or that's what I'm actually scheduled for because at orientation I said my max hours were 35. Thanks.

Last edited:
I had a question about setting a Max amount of hours I'm willing to work. I'm a new hire and my schedule for next week (not this coming week) says I'm working 49 hours but I'm not sure if that is an error on myTime or that's what I'm actually scheduled for because at orientation I said my max hours were 35. Thanks.
Are you at a store or a DC? I know DC workers get OT all the time.

If you’re at a store, double check that it is actually 49 hours. Sometimes someone mixes up AM and PM and it says you have an extra 12 or 24 hours.

Are you at a store or a DC? I know DC workers get OT all the time.

If you’re at a store, double check that it is actually 49 hours. Sometimes someone mixes up AM and PM and it says you have an extra 12 or 24 hours.
I work at a store. They changed it to 39 hours but I wasn’t sure if there was something I had to fill out to change my max hours to 35 hours. Or should I just talk to my TL or HR.

I work at a store. They changed it to 39 hours but I wasn’t sure if there was something I had to fill out to change my max hours to 35 hours. Or should I just talk to my TL or HR.
Talk to them. Target doesn't really follow max hours, we try to follow your preference for average hours, so you might want to set that at 30. There might be a QR code near the timeclock that you can scan to get to the site for it.

Back