Archived Availability?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was hired I let them know that I was going to be in school starting late August...however they have me scheduled during my school hours (which I had told them specific hours) next week. I'm going to ask them about it (HR right?) but will they fix it for me or give me a hard time? Someone told me that I'm supposed to change my availability on eHR but I figured since I still haven't hit my 90 days that I can't do that plus I told them very clearly when I would be available.

Hopefully, you told them about school at the interview. Being under 90 days, hurts you. Go on ehr to do the availabilty changes on ehr. Ask hr to help you. It will take at least 3 weeks to change your schedule, if they accept it.
Then, talking to your etl, tl & hr to remind them of the changes.
If not, the swap shift becomes your best friend, for anyone who wants more hours. But, if none takes your hours, you will be excepted to show up for work. Searching our threads, can give you answers faster.

Hopefully, you told them about school at the interview.
literally the first sentence of this whole post says they let them know about school....... anyways, yes talk to your HR and your ETL. Usually theyre always very flexible with schooling hours. If nothing, swap sheet.

literally the first sentence of this whole post says they let them know about school....... anyways, yes talk to your HR and your ETL. Usually theyre always very flexible with schooling hours. If nothing, swap sheet.
Sometimes spot has selective hearing. You are correct about the first line.

that's actually very true. you have to like keep mentioning after every sentence sometimes or people will forget.
To be fair, unless you're in a ULV store then chances are that the TL/ETL or whoever you are reporting to is in charge of a lot of people, so I understand how some of this stuff kinda gets lost in the wind. I'm just glad that most leaders at my store are good about these things.

I have another question if anyone can help. So I went to talk to someone about my schedule but no one was there after work and I don't go back for another two days. Should I just go ahead and change my availability or am I not supposed to do that within the 90 days? Like I said I already told them ahead of time what my availability would be so should I wait to talk to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back