Q4 Availability Form

I am a guest advocate and my team lead just finished calling us all over to complete out Q4 availability forms! I normally have 25 hours a week but reduced it a bit for Q4 and my team lead said it was ok. After Q4 is over, will my original availability return or will this one stay??

I am a guest advocate and my team lead just finished calling us all over to complete out Q4 availability forms! I normally have 25 hours a week but reduced it a bit for Q4 and my team lead said it was ok. After Q4 is over, will my original availability return or will this one stay??
Depends how it's keyed (if it is at all). Verify availability in MyTime on work computer.

Depends how it's keyed (if it is at all). Verify availability in MyTime on work computer.
So when I go onto the computer, it doesn't show the max hours, it only shows the hours I have open each day!! The max hours box is empty and it doesn't let you type in it!

I didn't change my Q4 availability because TARGET CAN DENY MY AVAILABILITY CHANGE IF I WANT TO CHANGE IT BACK.

In my case I don't work until 2:00 PM on Sundays.

Last edited:
I didn't change my Q4 availability because TARGET CAN DENY MY AVAILABILITY CHANGE IF I WANT TO CHANGE IT BACK.

In my case I don't work until 2:00 PM on Sundays.

If I want to change it back come January 2021 then can deny it.
Yes... always be careful about opening availability. Whenever I do it in the summer I always put an end date in mytime so it goes back without needing approval

Yes... always be careful about opening availability. Whenever I do it in the summer I always put an end date in mytime so it goes back without needing approval
Gotcha!! I closed a bit so if it stays like I have right now (20 hrs. A week) I wouldn't mind at all!! Im still a school student so I dont mind!

How does that work? Does the system just not let them key in past the max hours? I'm also curious if HR can see our request days off or not.
It's more of a guideline than an actual rule. You can see approved requests when you write the schedule.

Like @Fluttervale said, if it’s an approved time off we absolutely see that. But as far as how many hours each TM can work (and their preferred amount) is not something HR can see when viewing the schedule. There isn’t any report for that either, so there is no way to double check it when doing final audits and edits to the schedule.

I would love to have time to dig in to more greenfield reports but there aren’t enough hours to do that. We’re running 3 orientations/week on top of everything else, and with just my ETL and I only getting 4 days in HR/week there isn’t enough time to do a lot of things. But this is also why we have the swap shift board.

I would also love enough time to dig into Greenfield reports, I know there's a way to make custom reports but it's not very user friendly. I'm in tomorrow, I'll get the card name, I think you can just search for that. I don't even remember how I found it, some convoluted way, a link on Workbench? I starred it so I don't lose it again. I think. I hope.

I would love to have time to dig in to more greenfield reports
Okay, I dug into it - I forget how I got to Search originally, under Cards? But if you go into Make a New Card or whatever and then back out to the card search, just search for "TM Availability". (There's also a Training/License Due for Completion I have saved, and there's Net Promoter Score cards I have saved too... god, I would love time to play in Greenfield.)

I have that training one saved, but I can’t get any Leaders to look at it. I’ll have to pull up Greenfield tomorrow and look at that Availability one, thanks!

Back