Baby formula

We started getting a little restock on the ones that was recalled. Hardlock has been removed but now it's showing discontinued and ringing 0.00. I have submitted the issue on chatbot but no response a week later. We've even had issues in market where one whole pog went 0.00. Market had to pull entire floor and all backstock until that was resolved which took weeks. Now there is another market pog where about half the stuff went 0.00.

We started getting a little restock on the ones that was recalled. Hardlock has been removed but now it's showing discontinued and ringing 0.00. I have submitted the issue on chatbot but no response a week later. We've even had issues in market where one whole pog went 0.00. Market had to pull entire floor and all backstock until that was resolved which took weeks. Now there is another market pog where about half the stuff went 0.00.
I haven't seen this issue (I can check it when I go in tomorrow), but I would suggest having an ETL escalate the issue in the chatbot. Hopefully that will get you a resolution quicker. Could it be that the pog is getting reset and the stuff went salvaged during the time it was recalled? I've had that happen in the past with other things (mostly holiday stuff)

I'm having an issue where most baby formula is popping up at 'Donate' when damaged out even though it is on the list of things that can never be donated. And it is happening across multiple brands and sizes so I'm trying to get that fixed.

Actually that has changed. You can donate now. The details are on workbench. Just saw it the other day. It was to fall within 30 days of expiration date or something like that.

Actually that has changed. You can donate now. The details are on workbench. Just saw it the other day. It was to fall within 30 days of expiration date or something like that.
Oh dang, really? I missed that, I need to pull that up tomorrow and let my TLs know. I checked last week and didn't notice it.

Back